I'm a single digit dancin' machine....

angey77

DIS Veteran
Watch me get down, watch me get down....As I do my thing on the Dis and computer screen!!
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Me Three!!! :hyper:

I am soooo excited!! These last few days have gone by soooo slow...I see Mickey on Thursday!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I guess I should start packing!! :teeth:

I have been so busy making sure that everything with my house sitter, pets, etc is taken care of that I have not started packing yet! I will get cracking tonight! :faint:

Have an awesome trip, Everyone!!!

Geri :flower3:

Boy are you right iluvwdw_2002.
The last days drag sooo slow. It seems my December trip is closer than next week's!

we'll be right behind you angey -- from lafayette -- do you drive or fly?

Originally posted by cbbi
we'll be right behind you angey -- from lafayette -- do you drive or fly?

I'm flying out of MSY with the cheap SW fare that was release in early April. How about you guys?

We'll be there before you Angey...lol, if only by a half hour or so. See you at the airport!!!!

weeeeee, 2 more days of work, some packing and away we go.

We're getting close too...and very excited. I can tell it's so close by my insomnia and constant surfing here on DIS! See ya real soon!!:wave: :jumping1:

I can't believe it is so close!!!!

It seemed like it would take forever to get here & now it is here & I have SOOOOOO much to do!!!!!! :scared:

I can't wait t oget on that plane & step foot in WDW!!!!!!!::yes::

angey77 and coggy...I'LL BE THERE BEFORE BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you guys wake me up when you get there because while angey77 is working all day and coggy is driving all day, I'll be at MAGIC KINGDOM ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya real soon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter