• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Illuminations Viewing Sites....

Luvndisney

Mouseketeer - Have a Magical Day!
I am planning my July 06 wedding and need some advice on locations for the Illuminations Dessert Party. My wedding consultant told me that our options (due to group size) are the French Island Upper or Lower, OR UK Lower. Does anyone have an pictures or suggestions? I would appreciate any advice.

Thanks!! :earsgirl:

All three of those are awesome locations. We're using French Island Lower. If I were you I'd probably do French Island Lower or UK Lower, just because it's nice to be right on the water.

I agree with pouncingpluto (hi!), if you can get it being right on the water is great. The being said we had a fine view from UK Upper so if you can't get lower for some reason, don't stress about it too much.

Thanks! Those pictures and suggestions really helped! We decided to go with the UK Lower and I can't wait.

Are these desert parties strictly for custom weddings? Or can you arrange them for other events?

I believe that you can have them for other occassions. I know you can have them for rehearsal dinners. You should call and find out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter