Illuminations or MK fireworks cruise?

OJoyfulOne

I LOVE the Dwarfs and hope to see them again when
Does anyone know definately if the Illuminations or MK fireworks cruises are wheelchair/ECV accessable?

Thanks,

Joy

We have not been on one. I have read that they are, but hopefully someone will be able to give you their experience.
I've heard that the boats they use are pontoon type boats and would be accessible for a manual wheelchair. My guess is that someone using a power wheelchair or ecv would need to transfer.
Besides the pontoon type boats, there is another boat (named the Breathless) that can be used for Illuminations Cruises. Someone posted that they were scheduled for that because it was the only boat left, and it is NOT wheelchair accessible. My family saw it docked at the YC. It is a 1950s wooden cruiser/speed boat. Very beautiful, but for sure not accessible.

The Grand One is also not accessible. There is definitely a pontoon boat for Illuminations that is manual chair accessible, not sure about WISHES.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter