Illuminations Fireworks Cruise

It was awesome!! Not cheap but totally worth it. Our cruise headed up to catch the fireworks at the end of Fantasmic before heading back to Epcot. We parked in front of the bridge from UK to France and the view was awesome. They had a full supply of soda and snacks and we were welcome to take what was left (we only took a little bit but there was a bunch of snacks). I have to admit it was fun to see people on the bridge look down and wonder what kind of VIP we were!

loved it. They park you under the international gateway bridge, and there’s snacks and sodas on board. It took off from Yacht club. Your party is the only party on the boat, unless you share/split the cost with others.

We did it this past October. I booked it as a surprise for my boyfriends birthday. It wasn’t cheap but worth every penny. There was a lovely basket full of snacks and plenty of sodas and water. It was the perfect end to our evening and the view was fabulous. Our boat Captain was absolutely wonderful (don’t forget to tip them). We would do it again in a heartbeat.

There were only 4 of us but I like that you could take up to 8 people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter