***Illuminations Cruises-what they are and how to book one-Find one to share***

Hi Susan just sent you a PM re sharing your cruise on 12th October. Hope to hear from you soon :wizard:

Many thanks :grouphug:

Looking for anyone that has an opening on 10/15 or 10/20 for my DH and I to join.

Celebrating our 10th anniversary on 10/20. :lovestruc

Hi all - we have an Illuminations cruise booked for Friday, August 19th and we are only 7 ppl total, so we can accommodate up to three more.

PM me if interested in joining us!

I know it is early but . . .

Looking for a spot for 2 people the week of January 22nd-28th, 2012.

Would love to experience this boat ride.

Hi, we are still looking for a cruise to join~ If you have reserved a cruise ship for Wishes fireworks or Illuminations , we want to join you. we are Disney Mom, forties, Disney Sister , forties and DD 13, of course we will pay our share for the cruise and contribute to drivers trip.

We will be in Epcot Aug 27th, and 29th, and Magic Kingdom August 30th, or Sept 5th. Other dates around that time may work , would just need to rearrange some other things, worth it to do the cruise!

NEVER DID A CRUISE< its my b day and should have thought of it sooner, silly me, but its neve too late to try, right?

Contact me and let me know which dates you have and how much for us to join you.

Please PM me , that would be great!

Hi, we are still looking for a cruise to join~ If you have reserved a boat for Wishes fireworks or Illuminations , we want to join you. we are Disney Mom, forties, Disney Sister , forties and DD 13, of course we will pay our share for the cruise and contribute to drivers trip.

We will be in Epcot sat sept 3rd , and Magic Kingdom August 30th, or Sept 5th or 7th. Other dates around that time may work , would just need to rearrange some other things, worth it to do the cruise!

NEVER DID A CRUISE< its my b day and should have thought of it sooner, silly me, but its neve too late to try, right?

Contact me and let me know which dates you have and how much for us to join you.

Please PM me , that would be great!

If anyone has a cruise they want to share with 2 adults for the week of November 12 -- 18, 2011, please let me know. I would love to join in.

Party of two looking to join an illumnations or fireworks cruise. Anyone have room?

Also, if they still have reservations open, I'd be happy to book for group of interested folks. I did that once for the christmas fireworks back in 2008 and it worked really well.

PM me or reply to the thread if you have a spot for us!

Deia

Bringing my mom to Disney this weekend for a birthday weekend for her and would love to surprise her with an Illuminations cruise on either 10/8/11 or 10/10/11. If you have 2 spots open please PM me with the info.

Thanks
Beth

Hi Fellow DISers

For anyone that will be there the last week of October I am looking for a group of 3 to share an Illumination's Cruise on Wed 10/26. The cost is $40 per person which includes the cruise and tip for the boat driver. (I will consider a group of 2 if I can't find a group of 3).

The Illuminations Cruise is on a 25' Tracker Pontoon that holds up to 10 guests for $346.13 (+ tip) which includes boat, driver, assorted bag snacks, and assorted soft drinks.

Illuminations are set for 9p that night so we would meet at the Yacht & Beach Club marina at 8p, finalize payment, meet with our driver, and take off for the fabulous show!

I am asking for a $20 per person deposit to be made via PayPal since I had to put a CC# down to hold the reservation. Right now the cruise is myself and DBF, fellow DISer Catira with a party of 3, and another fellow DISer with a party of 2.

Please message me if you are interested or have any questions!!

I will be at WDW Nov 2-7 with my DH. Would love to go on the Illuminations Cruise. Anyone have a cruise booked that would be willing to share? Send me a PM or reply.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

My fiance and I will be down for our honeymoon and would love to find an illuminations cruise to share with someone...we are looking for anyday except the 7th as we will be at V&A for a 6pm reservation and prob won't be out of there till 9. TIA!

We got one!!!

Six (6) open seats left to share with those who want to enjoy the New Year's celebrations show away from the crowds.

Post or message me if you are interested!! :thumbsup2

Confirmed:
JiminyHCricket ~ Party of 2
Bobbiwoz ~ Party of 2

*[Holiday pricing was quoted to me at $828 including taxes, excluding gratuity. So long as all parties feel a 20% tip for our Captain is fair, it breaks down to $100 per person, all inclusive.]

I've always wanted to do a cruise (Illuminations or Wishes). If anyone has a spot open on their reservation for any night Nov 10-13, please let me know. pirate:

We have room left to share with anyone who want to enjoy the New Year's celebrations show away from the crowds.

Post or message me if you are interested :)

Confirmed:
Bobbiwoz ~ Party of 2

Illuminations Cruise - from the Yacht Club

We are a group of 11 and have two boats booked. So I have room for 9. We are a group of 7 adults, (parents, grandparents, 2 aunts and an uncle) and four kids (all boys, 14, 13, 9, 7). If you are looking for a speciality cruise March 19th, please pm me.

For a full boat of 10 people the cost is $35 a person plus tip for the driver. We will most likely split our group so we have 5 adults on one boat and mom and dad with the 4 kids on the other.

Hey everyone ... we might be down to our last 2 spots!!

We have room left to share with anyone who wants to enjoy the New Year's celebrations show away from the crowds.

Post or message me if you are considering so no one misses out :)

Confirmed:
Bobbiwoz ~ Party of 2

Held:
pit303 ~ Party of 2 (till Friday)
TSMMANIAC ~ Party of 2 (till Sunday)

It's official - two seats left on our New Year's Eve Cruise!!

Post or message me if you are interested so no one misses out enjoying the New Year's celebrations show away from the crowds :thumbsup2

Confirmed:
Bobbiwoz ~ Party of 2
TSMMANIAC ~ Party of 2
pit303 ~ Party of 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter