• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Illuminations Cruise Central--JUNE

I know it's wishful thinking on my part, but....
We're a group of 6, 4 adults and 2 kids looking to do the Illuminations cruise any day during this week. We would be willing to share if you have lots of room left, or purchase from you your cruise if you need to cancel. Hope to hear from someone soon.

I know it's wishful thinking on my part, but....
We're a group of 6, 4 adults and 2 kids looking to do the Illuminations cruise any day during this week. We would be willing to share if you have lots of room left, or purchase from you your cruise if you need to cancel. Hope to hear from someone soon. Thanks:rolleyes1

Not impossible, just make sure you walk over to Bayside Marina between 10am and 5pm and ask if there were any last minute cancellations. Things should slow down between now and June.

Thanks, Mike !
Will definitely do so. DH is calling frequently from home, as well. I think more people will cancel last minute, versus early on. Here's hopin...

Hello folks... I have 2 spots left on a Premium Wishes Cruise (has the music, snacks and drinks) for Wed., June 27th out of the GF... if you are interested please let me know.....

:earsboy: DH :earsgirl: DW princess: (age 5) have room for up to seven more people on their Premium Wishes Cruise on June 8!

If you are interested in joining us and sharing the expense please send me a PM for more details or to reserve your place on the cruise. I will keep everyone posted on to availibility.

:tink:

Jodi

:earsboy: DH :earsgirl: DW princess: (age 5) have room for up to seven more people on their Premium Wishes Cruise on June 8!

If you are interested in joining us and sharing the expense please send me a PM for more details or to reserve your place on the cruise. I will keep everyone posted on to availibility.

:tink:

Jodi

sent IM

We still have room for up to another three people on our Premium Wishes Cruise on June 8 leaving from the Polynesian. Let us know if you are interested in joining us and dividing the cost!

Jodi

Anyone have space for our fun little family June 13 - 19th? Mom, dad, 6yr old twins...I love illuminations & would be so thrilled to share the cruise and costs with another family! Thanks, JoLynne

LizAnga,

We will also be in Orlando 6/24-7/1. We would be interested in sharing a cruise. We are 2 adults with a 9y/o son and 6 y/o daughter.

Can someone tell me exactly what these cruises are and what the cost is? We would be interested. We are a party of 5, 3 adults and 2yo twins.

Thanks so much!

LizAnga,

We will also be in Orlando 6/24-7/1. We would be interested in sharing a cruise. We are 2 adults with a 9y/o son and 6 y/o daughter.

I haven't booked one yet...we missed out on the Illuminations ones...I am still considering a Wishes one...the last time I called they still had several. If I book one I will let you know...If you decide to book one let me know.

I'm down in Florida for a business trip but I have one night free. It would be just me (a 30 year old disney fan). If you have space available, please pm me.
Thanks!
Melissa

I have a Wishes cruise reservation for 6/30 leaving from the Contemporary. I have room available for a group of four. Let me know if you are interested!pirate: pirate:

Matched up with share....No Longer available

Myself and 16 year old will be at WDW from 10 June to 21 June and if anyone has space for 2 little ones on either Illuminations or Wishes we would be delighted to join you.

Figure there isn't much of a chance, but looking to share a cruise anytime between June 3-8... 3 adults, 3 kids (ages 12, 5, and 18mo). We're ALL well-behaved, I promise!! :angel:

Looking to share a cruise anytime June 2 - 7. Grandma and DGS (6). We of course would split the cost and we bring goodies with us!

Please PM me if you can find room for us. Thank you.

We've reduced the group size and extended our trip... we now have just 5 of us (2 adults, 3 kids - 14,11,4) any night June 7 8 9 10 11 or 12. If you have one to share, please PM! We will have goodies!

Myself and 16 year old will be at WDW from 10 June to 21 June and if anyone has space for 2 little ones on either Illuminations or Wishes we would be delighted to join you.

Hello, I am almost certain that I will have room on my Wishes. on Thursday the 7th. Even a possibilty of room on IC on Saturday 9th as well.

I will stay in touch with you.

Suzy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter