Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Hi all! We are 4 adults looking to share a cruise any night March 1-5th! Fingers crossed!!! jane;);):):)

Family of 5 looking to share this cruise with another family of 4 or 5. Please send private message if anyone is interested.

Staying at Boardwalk and would like to share a cruise one of the nights. Only night we can't is 1/28/15. Thanks:rotfl:

Hello! We are a family of 3 (DH and myself and 5 year old daughter). We have secured a reservation for the Illuminations Cruise on June 15, 2015. Let me know if you are interested in sharing. Cost is about 37 per person and we have 7 open slots to share.
Is this still available to share

Family of four looking for a cruise to share the week of April 12-18. Best days would be Monday or Wednesday but would totally be willing to make the drive over later in the week as well.

I was just going to update post as we now have 9 for the cruise. If you are a party of one kateanne we'd have room.

If anyone is looking to fill seats for an Illuminations cruise they have booked Jan 22-26 we could possibly join you - know it's last minute, but we tend to be spontaneous. :)

We're looking to join a Wishes cruise on 3/19 and/or an Illuminations cruise on 3/20. DH, DD (13), DS (10) and me - kids are super well behaved. :flower3:

TIA!!!!

Hello everyone. thought i would throw my mickey ears in the March arena! We are a family of 5 and would love to join someone on a Wishes cruise for Saturday March 28th!! Thanks, hope to hear from someone!!:wave2::wave2:

Hi all!

I have booked an Illuminations Cruise leaving from the Yacht Club at 8:00pm on Monday June 8. We are a family of 3 (me, DH, and DD 11) so we have 7 seats to fill.

Let me know if you are interested!!

Hi folks!
We still have seats available on this cruise if you would like to join us.
Let me know :)

If anyone has any space fro May 3rd to 15th we'd love to share. Done this twice before and great to share the experience. Wouldn't fancy just the two if us really.
TIA ;)

I have an Illuminations cruise booked for July 12, 2015 There are 3 spaces available if anyone is interested.

I'm not sure where to post this but we are a family of four wanting to see if anyone would like to split a fireworks cruise from the Beach Club tonight. We were supposed to do the Pirates and Pals cruise Monday and it was cancelled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter