Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Hello! We are a family of 3 and have secured a reservation for the Illuminations Cruise on June 15, 2015. We have room for 7 more if you'd like to join us. Cost is around 37 per person plus tip for captain.

**We are now at 9 for this cruise. Room for one person only. Thanks!

There is a thread on the Community Board for cruise shares. You should post this there and will probably get some responses. It can take awhile to fill the boat, but keep bumping your post and updating it.

Hi all!

I have booked an Illuminations Cruise leaving from the Yacht Club at 8:00pm on Monday June 8. We are a family of 3 (me, DH, and DD 11) so we have 7 seats to fill.

Let me know if you are interested!!

JenB1104 - Very interested (can't PM - not enough posts yet). We have 3 in our group, grandparents & 9 yo granddaughter.

Hi! Do you still have seats available for the Illuminations cruise?

JenB1104 - Very interested (can't PM - not enough posts yet). We have 3 in our group, grandparents & 9 yo granddaughter.
Hi, yes we still have room as you are the first to respond here. Did you say you have 3 people total? I can try to PM you as I have enough posts. If not I can send you my email address.

Hi, I am tentatively looking for 3 spots, February 16 or 18, party of 3, me and 16 y/o girls :goodvibes

Wife and I are looking to join a cruise any night between March 7th and March 13th. If anyone has one available, we can rearrange our plans to fit any night that week. We did this on our last trip in September of 2013, and it worked out great.

I have a reservation held for June 25 if anyone is interested in joining us. Booked are myself (hi!), dd 13 and ds 10--dd *may* bring a friend but not sure yet--so for now I have 6 spots open. Approx 45 a person including tip and taxes :-)

Still looking for May 28, 2015. :) It's our kiddo's 7th birthday. Three of us (two adults one newly 7 yo). :rotfl2:

Anyone have a cruise booked 2/27? I'm going to call to see if the date is available, but if it is, we'll have room for 3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter