Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

9.02-9.14

Looking for illuminations cruise for 2 for my sister and husband.

Anyone who would like to share between these dates for BREATHLESS please get in touch.

As this worked out for me fine for 2 cruises on my last visit Im hoping it will work this time also.

Staying at Villas at Wilderness Lodge.

Big time, last-minute long shot, but...

August 27-29. Anyone looking to share a Wishes or Illuminations cruise? We're 2 adults and 2 kids (DD's 6 & 3).

Any pixie dust out there?!
pixiedust:

9.02-9.14
Looking for illuminations cruise for 2 for my sister and husband.
Anyone who would like to share between these dates for BREATHLESS please get in touch.
As this worked out for me fine for 2 cruises on my last visit Im hoping it will work this time also.
Staying at Villas at Wilderness Lodge.

FYI, Breathless II is still out of service. Currently there is no date of return. IllumiNations currently has 6 pontoon boats available each night.

Hi All- Early planning but- I would LOVE to get an Illuminations cruise group together for Feb 14th, 2011!!!! I do have two little ones, that would have to go with us- so we are looking for people who would be ok with a 2 yr old and 5 yr old on board!

Thanks!!!

An illuminations cruise on 9/10 for 3 ppl. Anyone need a couple of cruise buddies?

Looking to see if anyone has any room on either Wishes or Illuminations Cruise October 9,11 or 13th - it would be myself and my 16 yrs DD - we did the Illuminations Cruise in 2008 and would like to try Wishes but would love either
thanks guys

I have an Illuminations Fireworks Cruise booked for Dec. 7 and am looking to share - so far, me, DH and DD (age 15 years) are only ones on cruise.

We have room for 7 people - Will split cost and tip evenly per person on the cruise.

PM me is interested.

thanks, Line

Hello! We will be spending Christmas at WDW this year (Dec. 18-27th). If there is anyone out there who would be willing to "share" a cruise with our family of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids) for MK Wishes or Epcot Illuminations, please respond.
Thanks!
Lisa

I am posting this again in hopes that as the date gets closer more people might be checking this board!

DW and I have an Illuminations Cruise booked for Thursday night December 2nd - if anyone will be in the 'World' at that time - please let us know we would like to share our cruise.

As of now it is just DW and I - and 20 something married couple crazy about Disney! :banana:

I might be jumping the gun but I would be interested in sharing a cruise in April 2011. 1-5th any day!!!

I would love to share 11-25 or 11-27, Wishes or Illuminations for 3 people
:)

PM me if anyone has a spot. We are right at the 90 day mark so I will start calling soon!!

Thanks!!

A friend and I would love to share an Illumination Cruise with another group on December 10th. Doing the Candlelight Processional that night and thought it would be easy to walk over to the Marina. If anyone already has one booked and has room for 2 more, please let me know. :thumbsup2

A friend and I would love to share an Illumination Cruise with another group on December 10th. Doing the Candlelight Processional that night and thought it would be easy to walk over to the Marina. If anyone already has one booked and has room for 2 more, please let me know. :thumbsup2

Hello, I see you are from Oklahoma! I was also thinking about an Illuminations cruise on Dec. 10th. There are 4 of us , two adults and two kids,
I don't have it booked but we would be interested, as well, if anyone wants to share . I don't know much about it, cost, number of people??

All,

I booked an Illuminations cruise for Nov. 9, but for just the four of us. Do I need to call back to let them know if I end up sharing/adding people? Thanks for the help here.

BC

All,
I booked an Illuminations cruise for Nov. 9, but for just the four of us. Do I need to call back to let them know if I end up sharing/adding people? Thanks for the help here.
BC

I would because sometimes the drivers will base how many sodas, waters, and chips are on the boat. Prepping for a small party and then having a much larger party show up could affect some decisions.

I would because sometimes the drivers will base how many sodas, waters, and chips are on the boat. Prepping for a small party and then having a much larger party show up could affect some decisions.

Thanks.

In that case...we've got room for 6 on our boat! Nov 9 leaving from Yacht and Beach Club for Illuminations!

BC

Just wondering if anyone out there has room for two or would want to get a cruise share going for sometime between september 25th thru October 4th.

Thanks!

Hi,
Looking for someone who has a need for two more people to share an Illuminations cruise December 1st. It would be myself and my 23 yr. old daughter. We love Illuminations but have yet to see it from a cruise.

PM me if you have room for 2.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter