Illum Cruise--50th Anni Suggestions Needed

Fridye

<font color=FF66FF>Believes in Magic!<br><font col
Any ideas for what I should do on an Illuminations Cruise for my parents' 50th anniversary? Is champagne allowed? I thought I'd bring a cake, champagne, and some balloons. I'd love to hear any celebration experiences. Thanks!

For DBF's birthday we brought cake (w/forks, cutting knife, plates & napkins), drinks in a small cooler and balloons. I talked to the captain ahead of time (Note: I requested Capt. Ron but Specialty Cruise Reservations said all they could do was note it - no guarantees, but we got him in the end) and he supplied a Happy Birthday banner.

Have a great time!!! :teeth:

Thanks, Travelin' Tigger! Sounds simple enough. I guess I need to ask them about bringing champagne.

I took beer on board so I don't think there are any alcohol restrictions. I am not sure if there are any glass restrictions but I doubt it because they did not check the cooler.

Our driver was a little amazed with how organized we were.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter