ILL on MMRR missing cue?

ballarinamom

DIS Veteran
Hey there
We did MMRR at WDW when it first opened. Cant remember much about the cue and Im sure DL's is a little different. If we do the ILL, will we miss a lot of the cue? Thoughts?

Yes, you will. You can glance in those various rooms as you go by, but if you are really interested in the memorabilia, I’d just go in standby.

For me personally, I was disapointed in the attraction. Much ado about nothing I thought. I do not care for the “new” version of Mickey and Minnie, I think the drawings/animation look cheap. JMO.

The queue is vastly different between WDW and DLR (I've ridden in both places), and the DLR version is very cute and fun to walk through! If you do get ILL you will walk past the edges of parts of it and get a glimpse of things, but yes, you will skip most of it. If you are a fan of Mickey short cartoons, it's really a fun line with a lot to look at.

The queue is vastly different between WDW and DLR (I've ridden in both places), and the DLR version is very cute and fun to walk through! If you do get ILL you will walk past the edges of parts of it and get a glimpse of things, but yes, you will skip most of it. If you are a fan of Mickey short cartoons, it's really a fun line with a lot to look at.
Thank you! We are planning on rope dropping after EE in Fantasyland. Trying to decide between RR or MMRR first and the anticipated longer wait for Mickey and Minnie and GoGo Coaster. We will have genie+ and it will be New Year's Day so morning could be hit or miss as far as crowd levels

Thank you! We are planning on rope dropping after EE in Fantasyland. Trying to decide between RR or MMRR first and the anticipated longer wait for Mickey and Minnie and GoGo Coaster. We will have genie+ and it will be New Year's Day so morning could be hit or miss as far as crowd levels
Our group of 12 people rope dropped Rise and then watched the wait times for MMRR in the app. Most of us managed to catch it with a 30 min wait, while a few people ended up buying the ILL because they had to leave early to catch an evening flight home and were trying to fit in as much as possible before leaving DLR. We saw a few times that MMRR hit 45-50 minute wait times, but it stayed around 30 min most of the day. Rise was between 90-120 min most of the day we were there, so we were glad we rope dropped that one.
As a huge fan of all the classic Disney shorts, I loved the queue! There were so many fun details, it was an attraction in itself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter