IHG Hotels Near DL?

StitchesGr8Fan

DIS Veteran
I’ve been racking up the points with the IHG group of hotels. Are there any good ones within walking distance of DLR?

Yes there are two a Holiday Inn Express and Hotel Indigo. We have stayed at both and both have pro's and con's, but they are about the same walking and time distance from the gates. Don't stay at the Holiday Inn, it is on the other side of the parks (Downtown Disney side) and is inconvenient to walk.

Hotel Indigo is really nice place to stay. If you want to maybe think about taking the ART, Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort is a really nice place to stay.

The Holiday Inn Express is the best one that is closest walkable to the gates. That is my fist choice for IHG.
Hotel Indigo is a nice fairly recently renovated property but a bit more of a walk. When I stayed there and we had APs with parking, we still drove over to the garage.
I have stayed a lot at the Holiday Inn on S. Walnut and it is predictably mediocre as I like to stay. Nothing fancy but a clean bed and shower and usually the cheapest/lowest points. Walk is about the same as Indigo at about 15 min but I like dropping in on the DTD side vs the Harbor side.

I'm thinking about booking at Hotel Indigo - i have 5 nights at $983.68. Is that a good deal?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter