Iger and D'Amaro at DLR

Wondering if they will visit WDW anytime soon.

Something was definitely going on on Thursday (the 8th) with some sort of dignitaries. They had a special trip around the river on the Mark Twain--banners and people waving and announcements about who they were, which we couldn't hear from where we were. Then we noticed several people with ties/suits posing for pictures or just mingling. We had decided to go spend some time relaxing and SITTING at Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln and the galleries around it late that afternoon and it was CLOSED for a private party for several hours. Anyone know if this was Iger and company?

Something was definitely going on on Thursday (the 8th) with some sort of dignitaries. They had a special trip around the river on the Mark Twain--banners and people waving and announcements about who they were, which we couldn't hear from where we were. Then we noticed several people with ties/suits posing for pictures or just mingling. We had decided to go spend some time relaxing and SITTING at Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln and the galleries around it late that afternoon and it was CLOSED for a private party for several hours. Anyone know if this was Iger and company?
I believe it was Thursday when I saw the DL Ambassadors IG feed showing the The Golden Horseshoe being staged and then views on the Mark Twain celebrating cast members 50 years in service. I would guess other anniversaries too - though did not pay enough attention. I didn’t see anything later from the Disney Gallery / Mr Lincoln so unsure if that was related to the anniversaries.

I believe it was Thursday when I saw the DL Ambassadors IG feed showing the The Golden Horseshoe being staged and then views on the Mark Twain celebrating cast members 50 years in service. I would guess other anniversaries too - though did not pay enough attention. I didn’t see anything later from the Disney Gallery / Mr Lincoln so unsure if that was related to the anniversaries.
That makes sense! The banners on the Mark Twain said "50" on them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter