If you're headed to WDW for your HM....

two-foxes

DIS Veteran
Be sure to "register" for Disney Dollars as gifts! (Well, you can't actually register for them, but make your guests aware!) My DH and I posted that as a registry item on our wedding web site and we recieved a few hundred DD in gifts! Now alot of our extras are paid for and they can even be used for the DCL towards your folio! (We added the Dolphin Enounter as a result...it was a bit out of our budget w/o the DD!)

Just an idea for WDW Honeymooners!

Jill&Tim
Married 06/29/02
WDW HM 10/13/02 (WDW land) 10/20/02 (DCL Cruise)

FINALLY, OUR HM!!!!:earsgirl: :earsboy:

We already had our wedding so we can't take your advice for the Disney Dollars, but I did notice that you also are taking your honeymoon a few months after your wedding and the you're also going to 2 weeks, one on land and one on the cruise.. I can't wait to read about it when you get back!!!!

We needed just a bit of a break from all the planning that weddings and honeymoons need and also a bit of time to get our finances back on track. Weddings are not cheap, that's for sure!
Plus, despite the hurricane season, we thought Oct may be just a bit less crowded and a bit cooler than a mid-summer HM!

Congrats on your wedding and your upcoming HM!

Jill&Tim
Married 06/29/02
WDW HM 10/13/02 (WDW land) 10/20/02 (DCL Cruise)

FINALLY, OUR HM!!!! :earsgirl: :earsboy:

We agree as well. August would have been too hot and crowded to go. We can't go in October since BIL is getting married. We'll bethere for 2 weeks before Thanksgiving day.

Originally posted by Fire14
WE fly out Nov 5th. Can't wait.

Us to!! :Pinkbounc We're there Nov 5-11, getting married at the Pavilion on the 7th! :D

Fire, you leave only a few days before we do!!! PLuto, we get there the day before oyu leave!! Yippe for November at WDW!!!!!!!

I think I need to add lime green ribbon to my shopping/packing lists! :cool:

what's with the lime green?!

I'll be there too for HM- overlapping the same dates! There will be good honeymoon-bliss karma going on in WDW this November!!!

I am going to be in WDW on November 10-20! How cool that we will all be there at the same time :-)
Maybe we will all meet :-)
Can't wait to get there!!!!

Heather K
11/9/02

Heather, thanks for signing my guestbook on my website! I checked out your website too and it looks great so far!! We'll both be leaving for WDW on the same day!!!! :D:D I hear November will be perfect in WDW for honeymooners!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter