• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If your work said to you, you need a few days off

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
we will give you an all expense trip for 3 days where ever you want to go, but you have to go alone, where would it be ?

I think London, never been anywhere in Europe, Im sure there is a lot to do, and I think I could have fun there by myself

Three days anywhere fun is actually one day when you factor in travel from here but there's lots of places I could enjoy by myself. I think I'd like to try NYC, never having been there before. I'd spend my single day there visiting the Met, having a mind-blowing meal at a celebrity chef's restaurant and seeing a show. :cloud9:

Me 3! I was just telling a friend today my DH doesn't like museums and I love them.

I have to stop and really look at things and read all the placards. My DH is ADD, I swear and he rushes me, so we don't go.

I need to just go alone! So I could totally do Washington D.C.!

Three days anywhere fun is actually one day when you factor in travel from here but there's lots of places I could enjoy by myself. I think I'd like to try NYC, never having been there before. I'd spend my single day there visiting the Met, having a mind-blowing meal at a celebrity chef's restaurant and seeing a show. :cloud9:

noo. you get 3 days at the place, but NYC great choice

NYC

London is good especially since I am looking into planning a trip there hopefully next year but I think I would need more more time due to the time change and travel distance.

we will give you an all expense trip for 3 days where ever you want to go, but you have to go alone, where would it be ?

I think London, never been anywhere in Europe, Im sure there is a lot to do, and I think I could have fun there by myself

I work in London and it’s definitely a fantastic city - unparalleled in so many ways! That said, a three day trip would be exhausting coming from the US!

With that in mind, I’d probably fly down to Nice/ Cannes in the south of France. It’s just a short flight from the U.K. but perfect for a weekend away. I think Boston or New York would be fun too but I’d want at least five days there.

Only 3 days? That isn't really enough to travel far. For only 3 days I would stick to a local beach location. A full week, with 2 weekends attached? Yeah, I would travel.

Alaska!!!

(My dream destination....though only 3 days would be tough.)

If that wasn’t in the cards, I’d head to Disneyland. My kids would kill my if I went to WDW without them, but they don’t really care about Disneyland.

Well, actually, I would see if I could use it to visit my dd in Kansas City.( She just left with my granddaughter and I don't know when I'll be able to see them again :()

But for fun sight-seeing? The Vatican. Even though I am extremely claustrophobic I would really like to see the catacombs.

Yeah, with travel time I would really only get one day there if I went overseas, and then that day would be spent recovering from jet lag. So... I would pick a beach in Florida close to where some friends live. That way even though I am technically going alone, I have people to visit with. Relaxing. That sounds like a good idea actually, I should do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter