• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

IF your meeting some people at the Bar

If I'm meeting work colleagues it's always a vodka tonic with a twist. If I'm meeting friends probably a glass of pinot gris or rose.

Depends on who I am meeting. I don't recall this scenario anytime in the past...well ever. I'd probably order water so if my friends don't show up I'll just drive home. Then I can drink anything I want.;)

Pepsi.

Now back in the day I would go to Xmas parties that were held at a hotel and get a room with a coworker and stay over and get my dance on. Gin and juice, vodka etc

Who Im with, who Im meeting , or what bar Im at doesnt have any bearing. Drink specials drive my decision first. If nothings on special, then usually some sorta whiskey like an old fashioned or beam and coke.

I don't really like alcohol much, so I would just get a diet coke or water. Occasionally, I may reach way back to my clubbing days in the 80's and get a Blue Hawaiian for nostalgia sake :)

The only bar we go to is Rose & Crown at Epcot. We always have a Welsh Dragon every trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter