If your kids wear customs...Epcot day?

navyblue8

Mouseketeer
We are all Nemo'd out I think. Give me some ideas for our two Epcot days! I would love to see pics or links!

I'm going to assume you meant "costumes"? I found that meeting princesses was easier at Epcot in some cases, so my girls wore their princess outfits to meet Belle, Aurora, Mulan, Jasmine and then whoever was at Akershus. I only have girls, though, so it's always princessy for our trips.

No, I meant customs. Like custom made clothing you can find in the thread here, etsy, ebay, etc. have you ever seen an entire family or group wearing the same shirt at Disney? Those are an example of a custom shirt. There are also dresses, skirts, shorts, bows, shoes and jewelry for the younger set.

Well, our daughter is more of a teen, so she wanted to wear an anime shirt for when we were visiting the Japan Pavilion and a Doctor Who shirt for when we went to Britain.

I did the Whovian thing one day there as well.

We often end up wearing Mickey on Epcot day (not custom anything, but we do coordinate).

MK is often any other character than Mickey (or fab 5 combo). HS is Star Wars or Pixar. AK is Earth tones or green (character optional). Since we have more Mickey shirts than we do days at MK, Epcot gets Mickey by default.

Although I like the Dr. Who idea!!!

And now I feel like I'm crazy for putting so much thought into this.

I've seen quite a few of these while I'm on Etsy searching for embroidered shrits.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/187979...shirt&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery

I'm actually struggling to find one for my daughter for HS, I don't love any of the leia mouse ears that I've seen and I'd like to find something that makes it lean a little more towards HS than general disney but haven't seen many options. Found an awesome C3PO mouse ears shirt for DS though.

I have seen some around the world shirts. You can get Mickey heads that have the different countries flags in them. I had some runner friends wear something like that for the Wine and Dine half marathon.

I'm actually struggling to find one for my daughter for HS, I don't love any of the leia mouse ears that I've seen and I'd like to find something that makes it lean a little more towards HS than general disney but haven't seen many options. Found an awesome C3PO mouse ears shirt for DS though.

This is what we did for my DD for HS (since you mentioned Leia):
http://yearoflivingdisney.wordpress.com/2015/01/10/disney-star-wars-diy-shirt-free-printable/

I also put her hair up into Leia buns.

For Epcot, we used a picture with all the Disney characters riding in a hot air balloon and the balloon part of it is made up of a whole bunch of flags of different countries. I will try to post a picture if I can later...

It wasn't custom, just Disney Store tees (but you can find custom tees on etsy). However, I put my girls in a Jasmine tee & a Mulan tee, respectively, since those are their favs & we were going to meet them at Epcot. I found some fabric with little tigers on it & made my daughter a skirt to go with her Jasmine shirt.

For someone who asked about HS, I found some awesome Disney-fied Princess Leia shirts on Redbubble.com. I'm on my phone, so sharing pics would be a pain...but if you go to the website search "disney princess Leia" & the choices will show up.

I don't think my kids have any idea who figment is! I might do Pooh. I will have a new baby and that would just be too cute.

My daughter wore a Pooh dress last year and when they met Alice in Wonderland she fussed over it. Tigger got very excited the time my daughter was wearing a Clemson Tiger shirt when she met him. (It was game day) This year one day my daughter will have Snow White (not sure about my son yet) and the other day they will both have Figment shirts. They have a stuffed figment from our last trip so they were excited about that.

For one of our Epcot days my hubby and kids wore Perry the platypus shirts and I think I just wore a Mickey shirt. This time around my hubby and son are wearing a figment shirt "dressed" like Dr Who and I think my daughter will have a provincial Belle dress.

I've seen a cute Mickey in leiderhosen (sp?) on Etsy that would be good if you were eating at the Biergarten. Of course my first thought when I read the title of this post was Nemo! Which is what my boys will be wearing.

My daughter wore a Pooh dress last year and when they met Alice in Wonderland she fussed over it. Tigger got very excited the time my daughter was wearing a Clemson Tiger shirt when she met him. (It was game day) This year one day my daughter will have Snow White (not sure about my son yet) and the other day they will both have Figment shirts. They have a stuffed figment from our last trip so they were excited about that.

Great to see another CU Tiger on the boards!! We are both alums living in Charleston!

No, I meant customs. Like custom made clothing you can find in the thread here, etsy, ebay, etc. have you ever seen an entire family or group wearing the same shirt at Disney? Those are an example of a custom shirt. There are also dresses, skirts, shorts, bows, shoes and jewelry for the younger set.

My DD wore a Belle dress to Akersuhs and then changed into a Duffy custom t-shirt. I'll look for pics. I know I have some on my FB, never posted a pic in the Dis, so I'll have to figure it out.

Great to see another CU Tiger on the boards!! We are both alums living in Charleston!

That is fun! My husband and I both are too. We lived in the Charleston area for a few years. Now we are back in the upstate. We were at the World for the Clemson/USC game a few years ago. We had our campsite all decked out. The folks a few campers down were gamecock fans. It was fun. (Would have been more fun this year)

My youngest wears Figment, Duffy, and Epcot customs and then usually a princess set if we are dining at Akershus on one of our Epcot days. My oldest has coordinating shirts (Figment and Epcot) and then also different princess shirts to choose from as well.

Here they are showing their love of Figment!
033.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter