If you would, I would appreiate... **Updated in link in OP**

dan you are in my prayers,hope you get well soon. you should st back and take a look at all your beautiful shots of WDW ,that'll make anyone relax and enjoy!

Please know you are in our thoughts and prayers, Dan....and extra thoughts for Marie and the whole family...wishing you all good things...

Donna & Mark

Just returned from 2 weeks in Florida and a quite night at work thought I'd Dis for a while.

what do I find one of my most favorite Diser needs prayers. Sending Mine and Nello's thoughts and prayers. Get well soon and know you are never alone. Your Dis friends are always here.

Your whole family are in are prayers also.

MANY prayers for the best guy around these parts!:love:

Feel better! Sending good thoughts to the man upstairs that this too shall pass and you will be right as rain soon!

many prayers from our family for a speedy recovery. We hope you feel better soon:thumbsup2

:wave: :wave:

Hoping that today has been a better day, Dan! One day closer to fixing the problem! :goodvibes Lots of good thoughts and prayers still going your way. :hug:

Many many prayers for you all friend. I certainly hope no news is good news. You are in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.
God bless.

I hope you have a speedy recovery - please listen to the doctors and nurses and take care of yourself.

Dan!! Even if we are not allowed, I am sending out LOTS of prayers and good thoughts. I hope everything is taken care of quickly and you are out of there real soon!!

Love you Dan :hug:

please try to keep us posted it you can!!!!

Ok now I'm getting a little worried. Does anyone on the boards know how to contact his family? It's been 24 hrs since he posted this.

I just read this and went through all the pages looking for an update.

DAN...I hope everything is OK and you will be in my prayers.

I know there are several people on this board who know Dan well enough to have home numbers and all. Please let us know if everything is OK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter