If you were to get stuck on a continuous loop of 1 ride, which would it be?

I would have go do with Space Mountain. It's as close to a "coaster" that I will ever ride and I've done it 3-4 times during multiple visits!

I guess I could never tired of the thrill of being in the dark and the total ride time isn't a quickie

My runner ups would be EE but its too short of a ride and Test Track which doesn't have a high speed thrill all through out the ride so maybe that's why

Something that's relaxing or with a lot of detail that would take multiple rides to view...say Living With The Land or Spaceship Earth.

The People-Mover. At least the people would change every time around making the ride slightly different.

Rockin Roller Coaster!! We all loved it!! Even my 9 & 6 year old! When we were there in April we rode it three times in a row with barely any wait! It was awesome!!!! :goodvibes

My daughter and once I rode Big Thunder three times in a row during the fireworks, when there was no line and so they were just letting people stay on the ride. IT WAS AWESOME. Definitely in our top 3 Disney moments!

MK- Wedway People mover, it's very relaxing and you can prop up your feet.
Great ride when you need to take a break.

Epcot-Soarin' I love it! Although, one year we rode Nemo about 5 times in a row, my boys were only 3 and loved it.

AK-Kali River Rapids, so much fun to see everyone get wet. We also rode it about 5 times in a row, I've never seen my son so happy!

HS-Rock N Roller Coaster, my favorite roller coaster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter