If you were in charge.....

You mean like broke down Rocket Rods right?

Yeah reinstating the people mover would be nice. It's much better than the WDW version as it went out over Autopia. If nothing else it's a good sit down ride to relax and shoot some pictures on.

Actually, I preferred the Peoplemover to the Rocket Rods. But if they could make the Rocket Rods work properly (and perhaps not always have a 2+ hour line for a less than 5 minute ride...seriously, that line was TORTURE...especially when you got to the area that used to be the Circlevision Theatre, and they had projections of race cars going all directions 360 degrees around...add that to being in a long line that moved at a snail's pace, and you've got a formula for :sick: just as effective as Mickey's Vomit Wheel or whatever they call it in DCA :rotfl:) it'd be better than them empty track.

Never been to Disney World, so I can't compare the two Peoplemovers...hopefully gonna remedy that soon though!

I don't disagree about the rocket rods, I was trying to allude that they were more a decoration than a ride utilizing the people mover track.

I would take anything up there that is high capacity. I have some good ideas for the track, just haven't gotten that check from Iger to pay me yet.

I don't disagree about the rocket rods, I was trying to allude that they were more a decoration than a ride utilizing the people mover track.

I would take anything up there that is high capacity. I have some good ideas for the track, just haven't gotten that check from Iger to pay me yet.

They WERE more of a decoration...except, the Peoplemover was more "decorative", IMO. (What can I say? I prefer the 1967 version of "the future" than the 1998 version :laughing:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter