if you were a child in your current home , what would be the scariest thing about your home?

That I was apparently a time traveler, living in a house that hadn't been built yet when I was a child.

We have an open-rise staircase and those can really freak kids out. :scared: My grandma's house had one and I remember feeling like I had to go up it on my hand and knees until I was about 6. For some reason, coming down wasn't a problem.

probably that you can be walking past a window only to notice a full grown moose peering in (we had one wander through the backyard just today).

Um I guess planes at first. My dgd when we first moved to our complex she was 3 almost 4.
We are in the flight path of our airport.
We are also in the flight path of fighter jets doing maneuvers from Langley.
You can always tell them apart from regular planes because they will shake the apartment building as well as loud.
My dgd freaked out at first and now she has gotten used to them and apartment will shake and she will say fighter jet lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter