if you were a billionaire , where would you be living right now?

Being a billionaire would allow me to have multiple houses and I would. Probably one in the D.C. area where I am working, one in Hawaii, one out west somewhere, and one or more in Europe and other locations outside the U.S.

Bali, Indonesia. You can live in amazing villas as a millionaire- and the cost of living doesn’t even require that level of wealth.

But we have a 6yo, so we’d have to be billionaires to afford live in teachers and all the trips to/from the States to visit family. 😁

I think we would have multiple homes. We could never permanently move away from our son, daughter-in-law and granddaughters. We’d probably have a home somewhere in the Caribbean so my husband could scuba dive. We’d keep a home near our kids up north and then also have a home down south to stay at during the colder months close to WDW. None of them have to be anything extravagant since it’s just the 2 of us.

I would have multiple including the area we live now.Others in the Jersey Shore ( Avalon/Stone Harbor), Coronado, CA, & one in London. I am sure there may be a few a more.

Since my girls are in the throws of sports and starting high school we wouldn't go too far.

But I would also buy a ski house and a beach house.

Same house I live in now, but we'd remodel a lot and hire some staff. I'd improve the home theater and upgrade the kitchen, buy better furniture, and have the yard landscaped. Sounds crazy, but I'd put a bbq table and vent in the dining room so we could have restaurant level indoor Japanese/Korean bbq. Then we'd have a housekeeper come once a week to clean and someone to keep the yard pretty.

Or maybe we'd sell this place and move closer to my kids in a more rural town in Oregon. I don't think I'd want to maintain a second home, but I'd be gone a lot to Alaska, Wyoming, and New England.

Right where I am; but have someone help with the cleaning and the less fun bits of yard work. I'd also have fresh flowers to enjoy years round.

And maybe a place close to Orlando for January through March; and then maybe somewhere close to my kiddos once they're grown and settled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter