If you think Disney prices are high

mort1331

DIS Veteran
Just booked a room for 4 nights in Montreal. June 6-10 2024. Normally the room goes for about $250 a night. For this weekend its $850 per night. Weekends on either end of this are $350 per night. Ouch.
Now it is F1 weekend, and this is 8 months out. Imagine trying to get a room 2 months out. Never.
Wish my DVC could be used in Montreal, Ive checked,,,no go.
Oh well, daughter will have a great xmas present.

Similar to what we had in the Netherlands during F1 in Zandvoort and Eurovision in Rotterdam. Even the most crappy hotel room was at 800-1000 euro or more a night.

Similar to what we had in the Netherlands during F1 in Zandvoort and Eurovision in Rotterdam. Even the most crappy hotel room was at 800-1000 euro or more a night.
Daughter would love to goto Redbull ring...keep dreaming...lol.....Or Vegas this year,,,thats for me....lol

We stayed at the Fairmont Lake Louise this summer. The august long weekend. $1500 a night! We did one night just to beat the crowds there in the summer. Worth it, but ooooo boy was that an expensive night lol

We stayed at the Fairmont Lake Louise this summer. The august long weekend. $1500 a night! We did one night just to beat the crowds there in the summer. Worth it, but ooooo boy was that an expensive night lol
So nice...I used to live and work in LL,,for the ski hill. Yes Fairmont is pricey. Glad you enjoyed.

Not sure it is really a fair comparison to look at the most peak weekend in a location. It is the Formula 1 race afterall. It seems like normal pricing is in line with Disney resort rates.
No wasnt fully comparing,,,just saying that its up there. There were cheaper...but scary...and lots more expensive.
Inline with deluxe Disney. But I hear ya.

Disney is not even in the same stratosphere with the Fairmont Lake Louise and the Rockies. And I say this as a Disney fan.

I’m no longer complaining about Disney Food prices after paying $26 for a sad looking 3 piece chicken tenders and fries + 14 oz pop at the hockey came on Saturday 🤪 (the pop alone was $8 for crap tasting fountain pop!!)

I told my mom, doesn’t this make the $21.99 refillable mug look like a steal 🤣 We used those every chance we got.

ya i just took my kids to the pumpkin patch this weekend here locally it cost 15 per person to get in not including the pumpkin.

pricing everywhere are getting out of hand

Last edited:
Just booked a room for 4 nights in Montreal. June 6-10 2024. Normally the room goes for about $250 a night. For this weekend its $850 per night. Weekends on either end of this are $350 per night. Ouch.
DD wanted to go see Ed Sheeran in Vancouver. It was OUTRGEOUS what the pricing was. It was cheaper for us to go to Vegas the following weekend to see him there. Well - we tried to see him there. He had to cancel the show as the stadium floor wasn't able to hold his stage and equipment. It was still cheaper for us to fly into and stay in Vegas than to go to Vancouver from Edmonton.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter