• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"If you..." Restaurant version.

BabyPiglet

DIS Veteran
So, like my other question.

If you could pop into one restaurant at WDW, and have to leave after you get done eating...which one would it be?

Hmm, this is more difficult than the ride one. I have so many restaurants I love for the food, but only a few that I love for the experience.

Hmmmm. I think I'd have to choose Cosmic Ray's for a few reasons.

1. It's in my favorite land at MK.
2. I have unbelievable good memories from being there on MNSSHP with a friend.
3. I like the feeling in there. It feels very...Disney to me.
4. Love love love their chocolate cake.

=)))

How about you?

La Cantina, in Mexico (not San Angel, this is outside.)
So many memories there.

Pizza Planet. Nothing is more disney (to me) than bad pizza and a good salad. ;)

Depends on what i'm there for. Though i would have to say Trails End. Can't beat a good buffet :-D

uhmm..i cant remember what one of them is called....the other two could be BOMAS!!!!! and crystal palace.

Okay,I've got 2.
It depends if hotels count or not.

If they do,Picabu buffeteria in the Dolphin.
They have these breakfast potatoes that are to DIE FOR!
YUM!

If they don't,Electric Umbrella is pretty good too.
Heck,any place that has macaroni & cheese is the best in my book! :thumbsup2

Depends on what i'm there for. Though i would have to say Trails End. Can't beat a good buffet :-D
Basically, you'd be at home, pop into ONE restaurant, eat, and have to leave WDW when you got done eating.

Get it...?

Yeah, all that sounded better in my head. :p

Pizza Planet. Nothing is more disney (to me) than bad pizza and a good salad. ;)

REALLY REALLY REALLY bad pizza.
I can't even eat it. It makes me gag, something to do with the cheese.

I like O'hanas.

Le Cellier.
omg the best cheddar soup and the best mashed potatoes! effing awesome!

Basically, you'd be at home, pop into ONE restaurant, eat, and have to leave WDW when you got done eating.

Get it...?

Yeah, all that sounded better in my head. :p

no no no no no , i meant depends if i'm there for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

but i enjoyed all 3 at Trails End so i'm sticking to that.

In a split second decision, I would say Le Cellier or Yachtsman Steakhouse. They both have great food but the more I think about it Chef Mickey's.

Sci-Fi Dine in Theater
It's freezing, I don't really like the food, and it's uncomfortable to talk to the rest of my family because they're behind me, but it's still my favorite. :P

In order from where i want to go.

sheulas at the swan. (yes i know theres one right by me in manhatten)
citricos at the Grang Floridian
the brown berby at mgm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter