If you only need a small fan.....

tink2dw

Pixie Dust or Bust!!
AT walmart today at the hardware checkout they had 4" keychain
"Breeze" fans for .97 cents!!!!!!!!!

these have the foam blades and kick out a huge breeze!and they are quiet, but they don't have any water.

I loved the fact it is on a key chain[easy to find!]! and it's quiet enough to use in church!:p :jester:

Thanks for the tip Tink!

I just went to our Wal-Mart yesterday and picked up six of those little gems for $.94 each (includes 2 AA batteries). Funny thing was my MIL had just bought a bigger one made by the same company (no batteries included) for $3 - and the little ones I got worked much better. She's going to take hers back and trade it for three of the little ones!

I just thought you'd like to know that someone was able to take advantage of your advice. Now we should have a much "cooler" trip!!!

I also happened to stumble upon these little keychain fans yesterday. I only picked up 1 to check it out. Well, I went this morning to pick up some more. My kids loved them (even the 2 1/2y.o.) I couldn't get over the breeze they give off. They will be great for our August trip!

Just wanted to post that today I finally found these little fans at my local Walmart--97 cents! I think these will be fun for the kids during our WDW vacation in Sept...
Tink2dw, just wanted to thank you for all your helpful postings! I also bought a swiss army knife from REI-outlet, and, I may check out that luggage at K-Mart!!:bounce:

WOW!

Thank you for the tip on the fans. Went to Wal-Mart today and purchase them. Waht a deal and they give a great breeze too. I suggest picking them up. Also picked up clear rain ponchos for 87 cents.

I am having fun now!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter