If you just left the Wonder today June 23rd, did you see...

twindaddy

DIS Veteran
Anna and Elsa on board? I have 3rd hand unconfirmed rumor reports that they have finally arrived.

Thanks in advance!

Yes, they were on board. You have to get a special appt time to see them, but they do spend lots of time with you, sign things and take pics with you. Just got off Wonder this morning.

Yes, they were on board. You have to get a special appt time to see them, but they do spend lots of time with you, sign things and take pics with you. Just got off Wonder this morning.

Thank you so much, you just made my cruise!!!

How does one secure an appointment? I am heading to guest services as soon as I board to get mixology and tea time tickets, maybe I need to get A and E tickets also!

There was a post on Facebook today that said you had to go to Studio Sea between 12-3 on embarkation day to secure tickets for A&E. It was on the front page of the Navigator.

WOW!
Has this ever happened before with characters on the ship?
Their popularity is amazing.

Is this true??? My 5 year old will lose her mind if she gets to meet Queen Elsa while wearing her own elsa dress. I need to stay informed about this. So is it an appointment or a ticket more like the "Tea with..." events?

Popular is not the right word....my DSs 14&16 said they would love to have their pix with them on our upcoming cruise in August. And they are two jocks!......the Frozen craze is crazy!:love:

Happy to hear this, my kids will be happy too, we haven't dared wait 3 hours at Disneyland, so fingers crossed they stay on for the whole Alaska season.

Hopefully they will. Ana looks exactly like herself in the movie. Super cute. And she talked with us a long time. Elsa was more quiet, but still great. Have fun!

They gave us as many tickets as were in our stateroom. I would assume they would welcome any age. We had three adults and a 17 year old and no one batted an eye. And the princesses spent lots of time with us and took as many pictures as we wanted. Not rushed at all. They give you a time to arrive and sit you down with coloring pages. We sat for about 3 minutes before being directed to the line, which was very short. We were in and out in about 10-12 minutes.

ooooh, now I'm even more excited for our Sept. cruise than I was before, and that's saying something!! Thanks for explaining.

Will this become the same for the Dream and Fantasy? Just wondering as we will be embarking on the Dream next January, wondering if it will be the same then?

Oh and what other Princesses were onboard during the cruise?

Thanks in advance

Shannon

I did a survey a couple of weeks ago, where I was basically emailing a real person in regards to pre arranged character meets on the cruises. It was almost an hour long , starting out about the waiting in line for characters which we have no problem with, but the questions started coming fast and furious once I mentioned how the random unexpected character meetings were highlights of cruises. The lady I was emailing with really wanted to understand why those meets were so special, so I am not surprised they are starting this.

They gave us as many tickets as were in our stateroom. I would assume they would welcome any age. We had three adults and a 17 year old and no one batted an eye. And the princesses spent lots of time with us and took as many pictures as we wanted. Not rushed at all. They give you a time to arrive and sit you down with coloring pages. We sat for about 3 minutes before being directed to the line, which was very short. We were in and out in about 10-12 minutes.

Were the visits on on days at sea or before/after port days? I can't imagine they are expecting people to miss excursions and time in the ports to meet the princesses. Well maybe...

I was on the Wonder June 16 Alaska cruise. That was their first appearance and I was told they we're testing out how to handle their appearances. Once you board the ship you can sign up at Studio Sea and they'll give you an assigned date and time. On my third day my family walked by Studio Sea and I was asked if we wanted to come in and see them. No line up! I was told many families didn't bother to show up for assigned time. They also had one character appearance at 9:30am near the end of the cruise. I didn't go to that.

I'm hoping Anna and Elsa decide to venture to the Wonder in May to enjoy the sunny weather in San Diego... Olaf would not oppose!

This is great news! I wonder how long DCL will keep them onboard, or if it will only be for longer cruises. We are on a 4 night in March but would love to see Anna and Elsa!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter