If you have multiple Disney credit cards can you do the character meet multiple times?

ryankski

Mouseketeer
So quick question. My wife and I each have a Disney credit card accounts (the non annual fee cards). I signed up for one when they sent me the $200 gift card bonus and an additional $50 for adding an authorized signer. They then sent the same offer to my wife and she also signed up. So we received $500 in gift cards and have two different accounts. Are we able to do the character meet and greets at Epcot and Hollywood Studios twice a day using each credit card account? I know they rotate out the characters which is why I'm wondering. I'm wondering if they track it by person/family or account number for your visit. I did try searching on here and the internet, but didn't see anything. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

To my knowledge they don't track it at all. Whenever I've gone you just show your card to prove that you have one. I know at HS they didn't take down any info

you just show the card, there is no tracking or anything. go how often you want.

We've done the Epcot one twice in a day. Once when they first opened and once right before they closed. Same card.

Thanks for the answers. We were going to keep the account active if they tracked it, but if not then we can close it. As soon as we hit the $500 spent it has been sitting in drawer and not used so it will get closed this week. Thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter