If you have a prayer or good thought to share--I need strength

I am sending you all the hugs and pixie dust my heart can to help you in your time of need. All the best for you and your family!

I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayer Katholyn.. sending bunches of hugs your way.. Michelle

Kath, I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I will keep her and your family in my prayers. {{{HUGS}}}

Katholyn, I know how prayer can sustain a person. I've recently felt it myself. I will pray for your Mom, siblings, DH and you. May the peace and grace of the Almighty shine on you and yours.

Blessings,
Vicki

You've been in my thoughts Katholyn. Praying for your family and especially your mother.

Katholyn,
I am so sorry to hear you are going through this. It must be very difficult for you. Please know that you are in my thoughts.
Kim

If anyone deserves prayers it is you, Kath. You are a very loving and caring person on these boards and I know you must be the same way in your daily life.

Keep your faith -- it's just about the only thing that will pull you through this. VAL

I haven't been around in a few days...I'm so sorry, Kath! :(

{{HUGS}} to you - I hope you remember that plenty of people are praying for you and your mother, and it will help you find strength to get through this.

I'm so sorry! Try to hang in there... I can't imagine what you are going through.... :(

Oh Kath... :( I just happened to wander back over to the CB, and just saw this. I'm so sorry for what you're going through... you're in my thoughts and prayers. **big hugs**

-gina-

Hugs and Prayers!

FOJMO said exactly my thoughts!! that I wouldn't have been able to say as well.....

Vivienne

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. Hospice really works well for the patient, to keep them out of pain and for the family, to keep you as mentally fit as possible. It's just that you're glad that they are there for others, but you never want to be in a position to need them, or have a familly member need them. My prayers are with you and your family for continued strength.

Katholyn, I haven't been around the boards for a few days and I am just seeing your post now. Sending many prayers your way. You are someone who is always quick to offer words of comfort to others and I hope you are feeling the loving prayers of your DIS friends during this difficult time. ((((((((HUGS)))))))))

Sorry I didn't see this post earlier. My prayers are with you and your family.
Your are one of the most caring people on these boards. I'm so sorry that you had to deal with this situation alone.
I hope things are improving.
HUGS!

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} to you. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
tigercat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter