If you had one afternoon....

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
If you could magically transport to WDW for just an afternoon - say, 12-4:30 pm - where would you go? What would you do?

If you could magically transport to WDW for just an afternoon - say, 12-4:30 pm - where would you go? What would you do?

No question - I'd go to Typhoon Lagoon to play in the big waves and then sit sippin' cocktails on the edge of the lagoon in the bakin' hot sunshine.
My idea of heaven.

And I get to do it next week!!!!! woooooo hoooooo.

I would mosey around Main Street. That's my favorite place to people watch and just enjoy sitting back and relaxing.

Lunch at the Plaza Restaurant. Simple food with a great view.

Head to the MK and take the train around the park, getting off at Frontierland to do Splash, BTMR and Haunted Mansion. Have lunch at Columbia Harbour House and then head over to Jungle Cruise and Pirates, before walking back towards the castle and Main St. and having a browse through the shops.

If it was before or after the construction, then I would just hang out at the Poly

Epcot- World Showcase.
If it's during Food & Wine- then I would just stroll and munch of tasty treats from around the world.

Any other time- I would wander around the shops, see as much live entertainment as possible and grab lunch in Morocco (Spice Road).

I'd probably ride a Friendship boat or 2.

I'm going to imagine that this imaginary afternoon is in early December, so the weather is crisp and cool but not cold, and there's no rain. (Heck, it's my fantasy.) I'm going to the Magic Kingdom to spend time in New Fantasyland, and then I'll head to The Hall of Presidents because we never got to it in June.

i'd spend 2 hours walking around World Showcase. Then I'd head over to Soarin' and get on RIGHT AWAY!! :thumbsup2 A quick trip on Spaceship Earth and then on the Monorail to MK. I'd spend an hour going up and down Main St, eating a Mickey bar and get my picture taken with Goofy. Then I'd head for home (kicking and screaming!! :furious:

All of the sit-and-enjoy-the-scenery posts explain the success of the DIS' Disney Park Bench videos.:happytv:

If it's during F & W if go to Epcot, grab a few favorite food items, then sit & enjoy the scenery & drum show in Japan.

Otherwise, I'd go to MK, go to a couple of my favorite rides, and then grab a Dole Whip and sit and enjoy the scenery in Fantasyland.

World Showcase. Grab a few pints at the Rose and Crown, catch a British Revolution set, and then hit Tutto Gusto for some charcuterie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter