• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you had been born on the same day as your home was built, how old would you be?

I think my house was build in 1899 so about 124 years old if I can still do math.

166+ years old. We only know for sure how old the newer section of our house is from a date we found on the beams when it was gutted over 40 years ago. That date was 1857. The other section of our house is much older. Definitely the early 1800’s.

My house wasn't built in a day, took about 6 months to build from scratch.
Ours took almost a year. The old house sold in December, and we broke ground in January, moving in the beginning of the next December. We lived in a tiny furnished apartment while it was being built, which made for a long year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter