If you got cancelled...

We were on the June 26 Fantasy. We had already decided to do the 2021 transatlantic from Florida to Barcelona. We took the refund on the 2020 cruise because the transatlantic is so much cheaper. Still waiting for the refund to be deposited to our credit card. Our travel agent, a private one we have used for years, did all the work. She also got travel guard to credit our travel insurance from the 2020 to the 2021 cruise.

We are also scheduled to do a cruise in October on the fantasy. It’s a private charter for Turner Classic movies. We hope it goes because we will be on it.

My TA rebooked mine for July 2021. I only applied one of our credits to it so far so it is not PIF in case I want to make any changes it should be easier if it is not PIF.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter