If you could open a new resort at Universal, what would it be????

Yes........it's a family thing!! I've got a thing about "Nightcrawler", my daughter has a thing about "Rogue" (and she actually has a natural blond streak going right through her brown hair - which she proudly showed "Rogue" at Universal), my Son has a thing about Wolverine and my ex calls himself Xavier!!

Damo,

You are bad...LOL. But that was funny. Haven't seen Hulk the movie yet, but want to. I thought Dare Devil was good. But I am a Marvel fan....

Selina,

I like your family. The X Men are awesome!

Originally posted by SpideyHulk24

The movie resort will DEFINITLEY have a Ghostbusters suite. It will have ghosts, the music from the show as you walk in, and it will be reserved for you!!!

I know I commented on this already, but I came up with another way to word my response...lol

So basically, I'll have "an invisible man sleeping in my bed?" :eek:

Guess I better call the Ghostbusters up!! :p

just kidding...(needed another reason to make another post...I'm close to 1000 now!!) :)

But I was thinking, what about a dang...I thought I had a good idea but now I forgot it. :rolleyes: I'll be back later...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter