If you could open a new resort at Universal, what would it be????

SpideyHulk24

Secretly has the hots for Jennifer Garner and love
Okay, as we know Universal has great themed resorts and many rumors have stated that there will be more onsite resorts. Whether this is true or not, we will see....

Anyway, so if you could give the idea for the theming of a new resort what would it be?

For me it would be the "Mega Movie Resort" The hotel would be themed to all the major blockbusters produced by Universal. For example, the lobby would be a movie set and each room would be themed to a specific movie- Spiderman, MIB, and so on. There would be a movie theatre at the resort where you could view these movies for free. The staff at the resort would be celebrity look alikes.

So what would be your idea?

Let's have fun with it...

Mine would be very similar to yours!

In addition to more adult/older kids themes it would have a themed "kids section". All the rooms in that building/area would be based on the characters. There could be Scooby rooms and Dr. Suess rooms ect. Each "kids room" would be a two room suite and not carry the huge price tag that Universals kidsuites currently have.

There would be a centralized pool for the resort. A HUGE zero entry pool! With a sand beach, childrens play area, and two slides. One large slide and one for preschoolers.

Oh, and I can't forget. There should be about 20 cabana's outlining the pool area!

One more thing! ALL the rooms would have a balcony!

I think that is all :)

Teresa

Spidey ~ bite your tongue!!!

We would have to share FOTL with yet another resort and with so many more guests they would stop offering it :(

Chanting ~ no more hotels, no more hotels, no more hotels

>>^..^<<

I did not think of that!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Moderators-Close this thread....lol!!!!!!!!!

taylor, I love the pool and balconies.........

LOL!! Yeah, losing FOTL would be terrible!!!!! :eek:

But Spidey...I LOVE the movie theme...especially since I'm really into film (oh wait, DUH, that's why I like Universal in the first place...:rolleyes: ). Anyway, the movie theatre would be cool! And then they could always have a few "sets" where hotel guests can rent for the day to shoot a "family movie" which could be spoofs of popular movies or something, or just something to remember Universal by...

I want to sleep in a castle!

A new resort themed after the Lost Continent. A Castle surrounded by a moat with a few fire breathing dragons of course. The pool area could be an enchanted forest theme. The front desk could be wizards and fairies. They could have mystical keys that open your room. A great big Mystic Fountain in the lobby would be great too!

I know this would carry a huge $$$ tag but hey, its my dream. ;)

I LOVE both those ideas. And to go with the castle idea, we could theme it with Shrek and all those characters.

Fly/Fly,

The movie resort will DEFINITLEY have a Ghostbusters suite. It will have ghosts, the music from the show as you walk in, and it will be reserved for you!!!

Keep the ideas coming!!!!

Originally posted by SpideyHulk24
Fly/Fly,

The movie resort will DEFINITLEY have a Ghostbusters suite. It will have ghosts, the music from the show as you walk in, and it will be reserved for you!!!

Keep the ideas coming!!!!

deleted. :)

lol Spidey....I just *had* to do that because you left that oppurtunity...couldnt let it pass by ;)

That would be...colorful...:p

Definitely family friendly, that's for sure. :)

hehehe, I still like Spidey's idea...especially after my comment...:p lmao...sometimes I find myself funny...sorry....it was a terrible joke though...:o

Anyway, if it wasn't a movie theme...I'd say...maybe well, I love Jessica's idea of the castle, that's really neat!!

You know what, I can't think of anything...must be my cold medicine kicking in...dangit!!

What about a Jurassic Park themed resort? Of course, it wouldn't be "terrifying" so it's family-friendly but...

pool area is designed to look like a swamp with a water play area like, you know those "reach the other side" things where kids step on tires and hold onto a rope to guide them to the other side? Well, the the ropes were more like vines, or "damaged and ready to break" ropes (though by appearance only, they would be actually safe) or an overturned 'jeep" from a T-Rex's most recent "victims" which can be turned into something.

maybe every month, they play a Jurassic Park movie for whoever wants to watch it, or, if they want something kid-friendly so parents have an evening out, they can let kids watch "The Land Before Time" or something.

X-MEN village complex.......lots of adjoining villas (ROGUE's. WOLVERINE's, etc etc) and they would all be equipped with small kitchenette, jacuzzi in the bathroom, patio garden, cosy lounge/main bedroom (with adjoining kiddies room! equipped with large television screen on wall, to play all the latest X-MEN games, watch X-MEN videos, XMEN movies, X-MEN duvets, curtains, books and complimentary CD. As you enter main lobby loud X-MEN music, floor to ceiling statues of all the X-MEN in posing positions, a high tech reception area, X-MEN Steakhouse restaurant, X-MEN Sushi bar, X-MEN-Pancake House and all staff/waiters, waitresses dressed as one of the X-MEN!! At the bar an assortment of X-MEN cocktails and a HAPPY HOUR every afternoon and every evening! The pool is huge set on Muir Isle with a castle/fort kiddies play area in sand, water slides, underwater X-MEN music, double sun-loungers with pillows and X-MEN Parasols, special kid's loungers inside X-MEN pop-up tents..............I could go on...and on..........and on..............:Pinkbounc :D

Hogwarts.

Something Simpsons themed.

Something with a big indoor water park.

Do you like X-MEN???? LOL...... Like that idea, but I would make it Marvel Superhero Hotel. That way, we could include the X-Men, Spiderman, the Hulk, Dare Devil and so on.

I also love the Seuss Resort. Definitely a family friendly place.

Keep those resort themes comin'!

How about a Ghostbuster Resort? It can be in an old firehouse. You slide down the poles to get to the lobby. A Herse takes you to the parks.

Or how about a Halloween Horror Nights Resort? The lobby employees are dressed like zombies. You walk through spooky hallways and ghosts fly around your room! :)

Originally posted by Barry Hom
How about a Ghostbuster Resort? It can be in an old firehouse. You slide down the poles to get to the lobby. A Herse takes you to the parks.

Or how about a Halloween Horror Nights Resort? The lobby employees are dressed like zombies. You walk through spooky hallways and ghosts fly around your room! :)

Two very cool ideas, Barry!
The first one, well, since SpideyHulk already posted something along the lines of Ghostbusters, I've already made my comment (LOL) and I'm NOT going to repeat it...but one based on the movie with the pole and herse...VERY cool. :)

The Halloween is an awesome idea too. I'd never stay there, that's for sure, BUT it's cool for those who like that kind of stuff. :) Maybe that can be the ONLY hotel to offer FOTL during HHN as part of a special package deal during Halloween. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter