if you could only do one table service restaurant....

We just got back from a 10 day Anniversary trip where we ate a LOT of good food. Although Tiffin's and Flying Fish were great -the best meal - Raglan Road. It was fun - love the themeing - and food was excellent without having to dip into our retirement accounts. Also, I like the service the best. Our servers were down to earth but super efficient and answered questions properly. I liked it so well, that I cancelled other ADR and we went back on our last night. I should mention though we love music so the added stage show was a hit.

Do buffets count? I have no idea how authentic it is, but the African-themed Boma (Animal Kingdom Lodge) is amazing and has a variety of fresh salads, soups, and spiced roasted meats like I’ve never had before... and keep craving!

Yachtsman or California Grill. Yachtsman means you can stroll round to the Boardwalk afterwards, which is just beautiful :)

To enjoy an evening which will not require park admission:

Flying Fish and then enjoy the Boardwalk and maybe some time at Jellyrolls. If you request a table toward the front of the restaurant, you can watch the chefs work and converse with them.

Sanaa and then enjoy the beautiful Animal Kingdom Resort. You might even look at doing the night Safari that leaves from Sanaa.

Narcoosee's and then enjoy the beautiful Grand Floridian Resort. You can time your meal to see the MK fireworks, and the food and service are better than California Grill, IMO.

I wasn't all that impressed with Artist Point. The decor is very meh. Not romantic at all. Very open seating -- very high ceiling. The lounge next to Artist Point is pretty nice though. And the Wilderness lodge is nice to walk around at night.

Yachtsman was really good. DW and I enjoyed that one a lot.

If money is no object -- then the crown jewel on property is Vic & Anthony's at the Grand Floridian.

The Grand Floridian also has some private dining options where they will serve you dinner on the balcony and you get a view of the fireworks I believe. Not cheap though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter