If you could only book 1 dinner where would it be?

massimo998

Earning My Ears
Hey trying to gather some great dining options for a trip coming up in August. I have been down to disney once or twice a year for 26 years and I am looking to book some restaurants I may not have eaten at before. So the question is if you had one restaurant on the dining plan that is a must to complete your disney vacation what would it be?

I am sure you have done this before but Crystal Palace for breakfast is my fave! the ambiance and the food....we never miss it!

Thanks for the info and such a quick response. I usually just read all the great threads on here and just decided to throw the question out there. It seems as if i have eaten at most places however as most of you know disney is so big that no matter how many times you go theres always something new you see everytime.

Another vote for Citrico's or Narcoossee's.

I haven't tried any 2 table service credit restaurants (well except Le Cellier and CRT, before they were) but my favorite is Ohana. :) Le Cellier at lunch is 2nd. :)

We don't do the DP....don't eat onsite much, DVC members...always do:

Teppen Edo (liked it better when it was Teppenyaki......don't have hibachi in our town)

Beaches and Cream

Flying Fish for food.

California Grill for atmosphere.

Crystal Palace early breakfast to walk down a nearly empty Main Street.

Hey trying to gather some great dining options for a trip coming up in August. I have been down to disney once or twice a year for 26 years and I am looking to book some restaurants I may not have eaten at before. So the question is if you had one restaurant on the dining plan that is a must to complete your disney vacation what would it be?

Chef's de France is my pick

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter