• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you could have 1 day away from Aulani...

A good bakery I love a good bakery. Is there a local place close to Aulani? My first trip ever to Hawaii. Who knows when I’ll be back. I love reading all the ideas here.

A good bakery I love a good bakery. Is there a local place close to Aulani? My first trip ever to Hawaii. Who knows when I’ll be back. I love reading all the ideas here.

My go to for pastry is Fendu Boulangerie, but it's about a 45 minute drive from Aulani. I like St. Germains for bread.

Try Brug Bakery for a unique bakery experience. It's a Japan based company and you'll find things like tuna-corn pastry. A little strange, but very delicious. Brug is in Pearlridge mall, about 20 minutes from Aulani.

Here are a few other notable bakeries and the items they are known for:

Leonard's - malasadas
Liliha Bakery - cream puffs
Nandings - Spanish rolls
Dee Lite Bakery - rainbow cake, guava chiffon cake
Napoleon's Bakery - Apple napple

Poi donuts and mochi donuts are really trendy right now, but I'm not sure where to buy them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter