If you could create a new restaurant...

Tink33

Disneyland Parade High Kicker
inside Disneyland or DCA, what would it be? Include your theme, location and menu.

I would add a dining car onto the train. Casual dining during the day and a more formal menu at night. The kitchen from Blue Bayou could be used and the food delivered to the car during the New Orleans train stop.

Great idea! I would open up a Hawaiian restaurant in Adventureland near the Enchanted Tiki Room. Menu items would include teriyaki and Korean bbq, chicken katsu, rice, Malasadas(Hawaiian donuts), etc... Oh, and for those looking for some Hawaiian comfort food, I would serve my favorite Loco Moco. It's easy to make but tastes soooo good! I don't have a name for the restaurant, though.

I'd open a restaurant to replace innoventions with the diners slowing circling new scenes. Perhaps they could use some AA figures to display guessimates of future living conditions.

My kids loved the sci-fi dine in at WDW. I think that would be cool in the back Hollywood lots of DCA. DCA doesn't seem to have much in sit down dining. Other than that I think they should bring back the Pooh character breakfast. My kids love The 100 acre woods characters.

I'd love to see something similar to 50's Prime Time Cafe, I love the theming there, and would love to see one at DCA!

Jules

one with cocktails inside disney would be nice.

A nifty sit-down restaurant inside Adventureland - maybe looking out on the Jungle Cruise. They could replace the little story time area where Jasmine and Alladin do their show (yes - it's cute - but the restaurant would be better!). Second story out over the water, animatronic animals overhead.... maybe an African themed menu like Boma at the Animal Kingdom Lodge....

AFMom - The Jasmine/ Aladin storytime area used to be a restraurant years ago, I vaguley remember Tahitian dancers.

My wish for years has been a coffee/tea bar right next to the Casey Jr ride in the old Skyway entrance.

Also would like to see the Chinese place in DCA open again. Only have eaten there once when DCA first openned.

You know - I vaguely remember that - although maybe I just remember seeing pictures..... I like the idea of using the old skyway building - but I always hope they'll reopen that... I have such wonderful memories of riding it as a kid. My info on the side here shows me as living in FL - but I grew up in CA and we went to DL every other Fall - so all of my childhood memories are of DL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter