If you could add anything to Disneyland Paris!

oh no, i love the maze etc!! and the float in parade! i mean the mad hatter and rabbit etc always in park.. and also in parade... be nice to see a few others too!... maybe it was just when i was there.. but every day i saw the mad hatter and rabbit and queen in park.. and they are a bit scary for kiddies too. but no i love the front of the maze with the cats eyes etc!

Beauty and The Beast area/restaurant...'Be our guest...'
Hunchback of Notre Dame Ride

I loved Holly's idea of a Snow White cottage.

I would also love to be able to pay for a trip with Tesco Clubcards deals...

haha... yes would be my first wish!! haha

the beauty and the beast idea is lovely!

also i thought the hakuna matata restaurant could ahve had a bit with a moving pumba and timone maybe eating "grubs"!!

also i thought the hakuna matata restaurant could ahve had a bit with a moving pumba and timone maybe eating "grubs"!!

That would be cool..... I was also hoping Hakuna Matata might be more like Disney Nandos.... Lol!

Bob xoxoxo

haha..arr bless.. she is great with meeting them all isnt she. Ben was a little nervous accept for the ones he loves! sully, buzz, woody, jessie he just ran up to! hahaha

No, the huge drop and the fact that small children were laughing at him yelping!

Bob xoxoox

Bob I don't blame him at all - I seriously thought I was going to die on that drop :eek: .

I love the idea of more Hunchback stuff and definitely feature the Aristocats at DLRP - play up the Parisien angle.

Bob I don't blame him at all - I seriously thought I was going to die on that drop :eek: .

I think he was embarrassed because there was loads of kids staring at him because he yelped: "Nooo!" when he saw the drop!

Bob xoxoox

They should defo consider adding philharmagic. Its my fave WDW ride. + maybe dinosaur (animal kingdom), test track would be fantastic. + really enjoyed the finding nemo ride in epcot. Maybe update star tours. Would love to see splash mountain. They need more rides in adventurland. Maybe make indy go backwards again :). Little mermaid ride. + what about the honey i shrunk the kids play area? Like the 1 in WDW. The movie ride would be a great 1 to add aswell..x

i loved the dinosaur ride in animal kingdom.. this is one of the parks i went to 6 years ago. yes that would be great... ben would have been terrified! then loved it! haha. he loved the dino film.. in face loves dinos full stop!

Amongst those who know me, it's fairly well know what I'd like to see added to DLRP the most: Splash Mountain.

It was my favourite ride at WDW 11 years ago and was also my favourite ride in DL back in October.

I'd also add a Soarin', which is (in my opinion) an amazing simulator - a million times better than star tours for me.

Winnie the Pooh and Alice in Wonderland dark rides (similar to those at DL) would also be high up my list.

i think they could definately do with a themed area for younger kids. when ash had enough i had to go back to the hotel as she was too small for the play areas. will definately make use of pizza planet next time. i would love a little mermaid ride. a winnie the pooh ride, something with cinderella in it??

yes i agree.. the area for little ones is a must really! or even just to add a under 3's area to pizza planet maybe... just somewhere to have a bum shuffle!!

i think cinderella would be good, she is such a popular princess. although no one beats the little mermaid to my ben... maybe a little cute boat ride liek the one ariel is on with eric, that goes under the trees with the singing fish "kiss the girl" moment would be seet.. little row boats.. 6 in a boat type thing, all romantic and sweep!!

yes i agree.. the area for little ones is a must really! or even just to add a under 3's area to pizza planet maybe... just somewhere to have a bum shuffle!!

i think cinderella would be good, she is such a popular princess. although no one beats the little mermaid to my ben... maybe a little cute boat ride liek the one ariel is on with eric, that goes under the trees with the singing fish "kiss the girl" moment would be seet.. little row boats.. 6 in a boat type thing, all romantic and sweep!!

they should hire you to come up with new ideas!!!

oh no is pizza planet over threes as well. ok back to the drawing board :rotfl:

hahaha... no its not!! and milo had a bum shuffle around it... but the slides etc were too big for him.. all i meant is.. a running around big kid free area.. where they can bum shuffle safetly!! haha

arr... me and my imagination!!

I would also love to be able to pay for a trip with Tesco Clubcards deals...

You can through Airmiles but it does work out expensive. We had 2 fab trips with Leger last year, coach journey was the only downside but both paid for in Tesco deals.

For our March trip, Tesco vouchers transferred to Air Miles paid for our flights, restaurant and days out deals sold on Ebay will hopefully cover the full cost of the holiday which I booked direct.

The scarsity of extra points at the moment, makes me think this will be my last "free" holiday. :scared1:

Re attractions, I would like to see "The Little Mermaid" built as originally intended, the space hasn't been used for anything else, so maybe with increasing profits it'll be back on the cards one day. :goodvibes

I'd add a WALL-E coaster:) It would start with Eva is taken away and WALL-E starts to chasing her. So hold on everyone off we goooooooo:)

I would love a Chinese restaurant in the Park, maybe themed around Mulan? I think some sort of Chinese buffet might go down quite well. *dreams about crispy duck and pancakes*

In terms of rides I too would love a Little Mermaid ride, in fact i think there should be more rides based on the stories of the Disney princesses- one for Cinderella, Belle etc. A ride based on the story of Aladdin would be lovely too, that little Aladdin walk through in AdventureLand isn't exciting enough for me!

Ok I've got a massive list for both parks :cool1:

Walt Disney Studios

I'd like to add Roger Rabbits Cartoon Spin here plus a table service restuarant based on the warehouse scene in Roger Rabbit. I'd expand Toon Studios adding in Toy Story Midway Mania and Toon Lane which would be a series of meet and greet houses featuring famous toons (not necessarily all Pixar) and finally a Monsters Inc dark ride. I'd replace the Armageddeon attraction with a new attraction based on costumes from famous films and add Soarin also.

Disneyland Park

I'd totally refurb Phantam Mannor, POTC and Alice Labrynth restoring them all to their former glory. Then I'd extend out past Fantasy Land station and put in a Winnie the Pooh Dark ride and a kiddies playground and theme the entire area on the 100 Acre Wood. I'd also place the Little Mermaid Dark Ride in Fantasyland and also build two more gentle rides that I haven't yet thought of next to Casey Jnr. On to Discoveryland I'd have SM 2.5 (basically putting it back to the original) replace Star Tours with Star Tours 2 and replace HISTA with Captain Eo (Never gonna happen I know) Finally adding Splash Mountain to Adventureland.

I wouldnt want any rides or shows from other disney theme parks only "originals" for DLP except for Philimagic from WDW and TDL as I love that show! I would replace Honey I Shrunk the Kids with this.

I wouldnt want Splash Mountain as you couldnt go on it in winter and I would rather they spent the money on a year round attraction :) .

I would love to see the ratatouille dark ride that is proposed for WDS happen (along with a really nice table service restaurant).

I would like to see Soarin over europe too, and an update of starwars in 3D!

oh i love the idea of the roger rabbit!! jessica rabbit! haha, gotta love her! something for the dads! :rotfl: after all we have captain jack!

yes i think honey i shrunk the audiance could be replaced.. witha show. I lvoe the idea of a mulan type restaurant, good idea! great themeing with the little red dragon etc!

Yes i agree.. more rides around the princesses theme be good!! and in studios a dinosaur ride either like in animal kingdom or one a bit liek start tours,a similulater... in place of armegedon!! hahaha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter