• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"If You Can't Say Something Nice...

HSMndLKfan92

The Force is strong with this one
... don't say nothin' at all."
- Thumper.

Sound familiar? A couple months ago, everyone around here kept this quote fresh in their minds when posting. Honestly, I'm sick of coming on here and reading page after page of TB drama. It stinks when we have drama. This place is just horrible.

So, for everyone out there, here's a reminder, to say something nice, or just keep your mouth shut. It's not like you're being forced to reply to every single thread out there.

ITA! :thumbsup2

But,speaking from the other end of the spectrum,If I'm offended,you can bet that I'm going to reply.
And I would assume that you would too.

Probibly, but then again you've got to pick your battles. When i hear stupid stuff, and i mean really stupid stuff, i think that the more i post and the more i rant, the worse i'm gonna feel. I might as well leave them to their silly ideas, and keep mine to myself.

But yes there are things i would stick up for!

Anywho, more talk on Disney!

... don't say nothin' at all."
- Thumper.

Sound familiar? A couple months ago, everyone around here kept this quote fresh in their minds when posting. Honestly, I'm sick of coming on here and reading page after page of TB drama. It stinks when we have drama. This place is just horrible.

So, for everyone out there, here's a reminder, to say something nice, or just keep your mouth shut. It's not like you're being forced to reply to every single thread out there.

that comment makes me sad.

if you think its horrible, why do you come back?:confused3 I'm not trying to be rude, I'm honestly asking.

Because there are still some good threads on here. I'm hardly on the Dis anymore b/c of school anyway. And I usually split my time between other boards. ETA: And I never said it was horrible here, it's just sad that there's so much petty drama.

Why do you keep coming back?

Hold on, I misread the first post you quoted. I never meant to agree that it's horrible here. I meant to say that it saddens me that there's so much petty drama. Obviously I don't think it's horrible on here, I keep coming back. Sorry, I should probably read more carefully.

yay! I remember that and we had that avatar, I used to have it saved but then my computer crashed so I don't have it anymore. :(

ITA! :thumbsup2

But,speaking from the other end of the spectrum,If I'm offended,you can bet that I'm going to reply.
And I would assume that you would too.

I agree with that. If I disagree its hard to keep my mouth shut.

Wow..ITA means I totally agree. Blonde moment

Anyways, I remember everyone having that quote in their signature, hopefully we can all follow what Thumper says again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter