If you are going in June - get reservations made

Depending on your party size, it might not be too bad.
I was able to find a Beaches and Cream reservation In early June. That’s like the Holy Grail of ADRs. So, keep your chin up and I bet you will be very satisfied. Happy hunting.
You might be surprised at the dining availability.

Reporting back after ADR adventures this morning...yes, it was better than I expected!

We were able to get a Topolino's for 8 on day 5 of our trip (the true holy grail these days!), Hollywood and Vine for 7 people on day 7, and Garden Grill for 7 people on day 6. All at times I am happy with.

And my son and daughter-in-law snagged a CA Grill couple’s dinner for the final night.

I was not able to get CRT for 4 people on day 4, or Whispering Canyon for 8 people for day 1. Alerts set for those; I'm confident we can find the CRT for sure.

Thanks for the encouraging words!

Last edited:
Reporting back after ADR adventures this morning...yes, it was better than I expected!

We were able to get a Topolino's for 8 on day 5 of our trip (the true holy grail these days!), Hollywood and Vine for 7 people on day 7, and Garden Grill for 7 people on day 6. All at times I am happy with.

I was not able to get CRT for 4 people on day 4, or Whispering Canyon for 8 people for day 1. Alerts set for those; I'm confident we can find the CRT for sure.

Thanks for the encouraging words!
Hello! We were both up early getting resis... we arrive 6/8 too!! I wasn’t able to get a couple reservations I wanted, but I have faith in the touring plans reservation finder. Just wanted to remind you that it’s an option for the reservations you weren’t able to get!

Hello! We were both up early getting resis... we arrive 6/8 too!! I wasn’t able to get a couple reservations I wanted, but I have faith in the touring plans reservation finder. Just wanted to remind you that it’s an option for the reservations you weren’t able to get!

Oh yes, I am all set with TP, Mouse Dining, and ************! But thanks!

We are long time annual passholders-the system will only let us reserve three days for the first two weeks of June-says we have reached our limit. Not tolerable.

We are long time annual passholders-the system will only let us reserve three days for the first two weeks of June-says we have reached our limit. Not tolerable.

Yep, that’s the way the system works for APs.

The only way around it is to book a Disney or other qualifying resort. An AP with an eligible resort stay may book parks for their length of stay(s) plus 3 extra days.

With June dates showing no HS or MK availability for most days, yet July has all park availability for all dates, do you think perhaps park capacity is increased for July-without announcing yet?
Or, are people just not yet booking for July?

With June dates showing no HS or MK availability for most days, yet July has all park availability for all dates, do you think perhaps park capacity is increased for July-without announcing yet?

I think it’s the latter.

But it could be...and they could also add capacity in June still, and have dates reopen for booking.

Is it the same for droid depot?
Droid depot has not been too hard to book. At least not when compared to Savi's or some of the tougher ADR's. I just changed dates for our droid depot reservation about 53 days out, and there were all sorts of available options for us on the day I was looking at. You should still look at booking it as soon as you can, but I would not worry about bring up at midnight to check.

I think people are just not booking for July yet. June filled up from start to last, with the end of June just filling up in the last few days. My guess is once you see a few days in July get booked, the rush will be on.

I booked my July already theme park days. I expect this summer to be crazy at Disney

Although, I truly, believe that once you hit late May, Disney is going to up capacity in parks and restaurants , bring back some form of FP, and hopefully fireworks by the 4th. Just my own opinion

I think Disney knows how much of a massive draw the parks will be this summer due to pent up demand.

Hoping for the best because everyone wants to go to Disney this summer, but quickly forgets how terrible that heat will be waiting on a line that you might normally never wait with a fast pass

Thanks for the reminder---I'm actually in the opposite situation. We have a package and reservations for June of this year, but want to switch it over to a package for next year, but when I called it was still 2 weeks too early to make the switch. However, I totally forgot that I could/should go cancel our park reservations. So I'll definitely do that now to free those up for others.

Heads up to the early June folks like us. Just looked in MDE and all the park hours are extended. Bummer my end of day dining reservations are now no longer but happy to have more time in the park! Woot! Fwiw, I didn’t see any later dining options open

I booked my July already theme park days. I expect this summer to be crazy at Disney

Although, I truly, believe that

1. once you hit late May, Disney is going to up capacity in parks and restaurants,

2. bring back some form of FP, and

3. hopefully fireworks by the 4th.

1. Yep.

2. Nope, not yet.

3. Nope, not yet.

Just MY opinion...but I hope I'm wrong and you're right!!

Heads up to the early June folks like us. Just looked in MDE and all the park hours are extended. Bummer my end of day dining reservations are now no longer but happy to have more time in the park! Woot! Fwiw, I didn’t see any later dining options open

this is huge news!!!!!

I got a Tiffins adr for a later dinner which wasn’t available a week ago so new adrs may be opening up

Also, keep checking back for ADR. I wasn’t able to get Beaches & Cream until yesterday; and it’s for a reservation tonight.

Wow, new update.

DHS - Sold out entire month.
MK - Available 6/19, 6/20, 6/23-30
AK - Sold out 6/7-11, 6/14-16,
EP - Sold out 6/7, 6/8

So 7 weeks before June 1, there are already dates completely sold out for all 4 parks. Granted, it is just 2 days, but I really did not expect Epcot to be selling out this far in advance.

And it is starting to creep into July now too (7/1 sold out for DHS).

Crazy how everything is filling up.

I'm desperately trying to get DD's friend in on our day the last week of June but can't (we had a hold up with the tickets we bought scanning in as child tickets so we missed the one backup day we had before DH and DS go home), but I was just able to get DD and her friend in on a different day. It's been yellow since yesterday and at first, the reservation system said it was booked, but I tried a bunch of yellow days every few minutes and I was able to grab a day.

Still hoping to get the same day, but happy she'll get to see Galaxy's Edge either way :).

If it's yellow, keep trying anyway, seems like FP, availability pops up. Last week I got DH and DD a reservation for DHS on a sold out day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter