• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you add a Park Hopper at the end of your stay...

It would be great, I know!

I have never regretted hopper passes at WDW, but we like to do one park in the AM and one in the EVE...and once did all 4 in one day. Also realize, that it is impossible to do EVERYTHING...so maybe what you wanted to hop to can wait for the next trip?

...and wanted to also suggest that if you are new to the parks at WDW, then I would skip the hoppers. Too many choices! The only time I (kinda) regretted hoppers was our first trip to Disneyland, simply because the parks were new to me. We had enough on our plates with getting the lay of the land of one park, and never really hopped...even though they are 'connected.'

Our last WDW trip, one complicated day started at HS for Jedi signups, touring until 1pm, then Epcot for Candlelight Processional dinner at CdF and 5:30 show...then back to HS for evening Jedi show (too hot during the day, nicer after sunset) and Osborne Lights. It was a full, but awesome day. We use the transportation to/from as downtime/recharge time. I simply cannot handle a whole long day in one park. Too many people/too much fun...I need that break, lol.

I'm not new to the parks and actually just got back from a 10 day trip this past January! (Going again in 18 days!!!)
I got the PH 3 years ago and never used it. Didn't get it in January and didn't regret it. But this time around I feel I may be missing out on certain things because I won't have enough time.
My problem is mostly my two Hollywood Studios days. I'm trying to fit in Fantasmic, Club Villain, the SW fireworks and an ADR at the WL somehow all in two evenings there :D
I'll probably cancel the ADR but will still find it hard to fit everything into those two evenings....

But, it's not a bad thing.
It's GOOD that they don't charge "by the day."

(If they DID, you'd very likely end up paying a lot more for the Hopper option.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter