• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If ya want to eat an apple

Fuji apples are my favorite. More importantly, my rabbit also prefers Fujis to other varieties. I always share my apples with him, so I have to make sure he gets the kind he likes best.

You are wrong, low-key. McIntosh are the best! Unfortunately, because they are a soft apple they are only good in-season, for a few months out of the year. When they are stored they tend to turn mealy.

You are wrong, low-key. McIntosh are the best! Unfortunately, because they are a soft apple they are only good in-season, for a few months out of the year. When they are stored they tend to turn mealy.
:thumbsup2 Absolutely delish! I also like Spartans; very similar in flavor to Macs but with a bit of a crisper bite. Another reason I choose them is that they tend to be a little smaller. Lots of the hybrid varieties are huge and too much apple for a single snack.

:thumbsup2 Absolutely delish! I also like Spartans; very similar in flavor to Macs but with a bit of a crisper bite. Another reason I choose them is that they tend to be a little smaller. Lots of the hybrid varieties are huge and too much apple for a single snack.

If a whole apple is too much of a snack, you must be the size of a bird lol

That’s how I picture you in my head.

I hope you don’t take this as mean, it’s not meant to be.

If a whole apple is too much of a snack, you must be the size of a bird lol

That’s how I picture you in my head.

I hope you don’t take this as mean, it’s not meant to be.
:rotfl2: More like this
0b8ac2ff927dacb9f7fbde1543a445be.jpg
than like this unfortunately
Sales-of-the-new-creative-new-simulation-cute-fat-birds-decorated-with-a-fake-bird-real.jpg_640x640.jpg

but that may be the nicest thing anybody as said about me in quite a while!! :love2:

From a different angle - I will eat pretty much any apple with the exception of the mealy mush that is Red Delicious. Nothing delicious about it :stitch2:
They are SO gross and apparently getting grosser all the time. :sad2: I read an article once describing how that variety has been bred over the years to have a super-thick skin and dry, hard flesh to make them easily transportable, nice looking and long-lasting in cold storage and cheap. They are apparently also the most common variety sold by far but other than the price, I can't imagine why. :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter