If we take a BREAK?

Joan S.

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Needs to 'fess up
Hi, I am getting a LITTLE nervous with all the "CROWDS" talk.We will arrive at the DLH on 7/19. If we arrive early in the AM, I know we will get into DL. But if we choose to leave midday for a break,will we have trouble getting BACK into DL at around 6pm? Thanks, Joan :flower:

it will be crowded, shouldn't be sell out crowds. As of 6pm tonight, DL was still letting new people into the park. They did not reach capacity. I don't thing they've hit capacity at all this year. Maybe one day during spring break, don't remember.

Donna

Thanks Donna for the quick answer! I already read your post on your day at the 50th Celebration. It must have been quite the experience to be there TODAY. Wish I could have seen it! But in TWO days we will get to see DL for ourselves! It has been 19 years since our last visit! :love: We are WDW addicts! :love: Joan

dletz said:
it will be crowded, shouldn't be sell out crowds. As of 6pm tonight, DL was still letting new people into the park. They did not reach capacity. I don't thing they've hit capacity at all this year. Maybe one day during spring break, don't remember.

Donna

They hit capacity on May 5th from what I remember.... They sometimes hit capacity on 4th of July but, didn't hear about this year.

I wouldn't worry. Yes, there are more visitors this summer, due to the 50th celebration. But the park hasn't reached capacity very much. And didn't even due so yesterday, the one day they expected to.

Also, keep in mind there are various stages they go through when closing off the park. Most times guests who already have tickets can get back in. Its just people who are trying to purchase same day tickets that are out of luck.

Even when they close it off, its not for the rest of the day. Once crowds ease, they let more people in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter