If we stay at GC can we pool hop to DLH?

utahkennedys

DIS Veteran
We are planning to use DVC points next fall, and DH and I would prefer to stay at the GC instead of DLH, but DD5 is a Peter Pan nut and would love the pool at DLH since we have been before...so can we pool hop? I know the hotels aren't close, but I was thinking if even one afternoon we could use the pool at DLH that would be nice to get her Peter Pan "fix" lol.

You used to be able to pool hop, but I don't think it is allowed any longer. You need a valid resort room key to open the gate to the pool. Your best bet is to call the resort where you will be staying and see what they say.

(DVC has no bearing here, pool hopping is a limited privilege only available at WDW, not at other Disney resorts.)

I think it's a good possibility that you can pool hop from GCH to DLH, but I'm not positive.

They're web site says that guests staying at the DLH and PPH can use the services of either hotel. However, services at the GCH is for the exclusive use of guests staying at the GCH.

I would just ask a CM once you get there next fall. If you go during a slower period, I really can't see it as being a problem, but as I said, all you can do is ask and see what they say.

Good luck and have a wonderful trip! :thumbsup2

Thanks everyone, I think I will just call both hotels to make sure since this really decides where we stay. Maybe it will be DLH for dd this trip and GC for me and DH next trip.

utahkennedys said:
Thanks everyone, I think I will just call both hotels to make sure since this really decides where we stay. Maybe it will be DLH for dd this trip and GC for me and DH next trip.

If you can, it would be really great if you posted back and let us know what they said. I've seen this question asked quite a bit lately, so it would be great if we could get a definate answer as to whether pool hopping is allowed between the DL resort hotels. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter