If we can DREAM it, we can do it! ..... another 30 day vacation Update 02/07

I like your style. Skip is already having a fit because I have 5 weeks between trips. He'll get over it though.

Hi Karin! We just got back yesterday from Florida. Looking forward to reading about your trip. Sorry to hear you and Tom are having a rough week back at work, and can't believe you are going to Italy in five days! You have more energy than I do!

The surest way to cure post vacation blues is to go on another one as quickly as possible! :laughing:

Excited to be climbing aboard at the beginning of your TR and hope to do a better job of keeping up this time around.

30 days sounds like :cloud9:

I love it! I have 19 days between trips to Disney this year....my boss is grumbling but I remind him of his nearly back to back trips in June this year and he shuts up. ;)

Jill in CO

Been anxiously awaiting your new TR Karin! So glad you have started it. And how exciting that you are going on another, two, Italy trips. Yay for you.

We go back to WDW in 36 days and can't wait.

Looking forward to reading all about this trip. Have a great day! :)

Welcome! :hug:
I am so happy to have you here! We had such a fun and exciting vacation - lots to share with you all.

:yay: :woohoo: for going back to WDW in 36 days! How long are you staying? Is that still Food and Wine? Lucky you!

I like your style. Skip is already having a fit because I have 5 weeks between trips. He'll get over it though.

Jen, I read about Skip's feelings about your trip. ;) :lmao: Guess he'll get over it, but how will Claire feel? ;) Any bribes involved? ;) :rotfl2:

Just got back last night, saw that you had started the new TR!

I will be back later!

Welcome, Doris! :hug:
I cannot believe you already got back yesterday! :scared1:
Hope you had the time of your life. :goodvibes

Yay. I'm here

Welcome! :wave2:
So glad you made it over here! :goodvibes

Hi Karin! We just got back yesterday from Florida. Looking forward to reading about your trip. Sorry to hear you and Tom are having a rough week back at work, and can't believe you are going to Italy in five days! You have more energy than I do!

Welcome Teresa! :hug:
I cannot believe you are back home already! :scared1: Where did the time go?
Thanks so much for the photo of Mick on the DREAM. I am glad he enjoyed his surprise .... if only we had known about the anniversary as well. ;)
Getting back to work was HARD - I teach a new subject this year and it took a lot of stamina to get back into the groove. Tom felt the same way. ;)

But I promise to have some gelato and some pizza for you next weekend in Italy! :goodvibes :thumbsup2

The surest way to cure post vacation blues is to go on another one as quickly as possible! :laughing:

Excited to be climbing aboard at the beginning of your TR and hope to do a better job of keeping up this time around.

30 days sounds like :cloud9:

So good to see you hop on board. :woohoo:
We really enjoyed our 30 day vacation, but still it was not long enough - we are planning on doing a longer one next summer. :rotfl2:

And you are so right about curing post vacation blues with another vacation. It really helped with our mood today. ;) :thumbsup2

I love it! I have 19 days between trips to Disney this year....my boss is grumbling but I remind him of his nearly back to back trips in June this year and he shuts up. ;)

Jill in CO

19 days between trips sounds like a real good time frame between trips! :thumbsup2 I am so glad you stand up to your boss about it. Frequent Disney vacations should be part of our work schedule. ;)

19 days between trips sounds like a real good time frame between trips! :thumbsup2 I am so glad you stand up to your boss about it. Frequent Disney vacations should be part of our work schedule. ;)

It's all good-natured....I took couple of days off earlier this year and he finally got a taste of all that I do since he gets to cover my duties while I'm gone. :) These are my first 2 real vacations since I started working for him in January!

Jill in CO

I am SO in, I think I remember reading your last trip report and loving it!! I would love a mini Italy TR in this too!:thumbsup2 oh please remember, the more pictures, the better, we loooove pictures!!!

Oh WOW !!12 trips to Italy!!! Growing up in England visiting Italy etc was not the hugs deal it is from the US !! I think I have visited all the major Eurean Countries although some were just drive thrus !!!:thumbsup2

You have to let me know how the Special Needs kids teaching goes :goodvibesIs German a lot different form Austrian , silly me thought they were the same :confused3
Any way I am all eyes and ears to find out about your travels !!:banana::banana:

Sounds like a hectic return! But at least you have a couple more short trips to break up the busy work you both have. Sorry it won't be to Paris... but your Italy trips always sound nice! :thumbsup2

Hi Karin,

Coming over to join in.
Having the same problem with DLRP - want to go for a weekend in December to the pin event but so expensive for three of us with flights, hotel and car hire and our APs have expired:(

Carole, Mike and Jenny

I enjoyed the birthday cake as much as Mick. Thank you so much, Mick has been telling everyone about his surprise. It was nice having our room look so festive.

Can't wait to read more about your trip!

I am so glad you joined in here as well. More coming up shortly. :thumbsup2

It's all good-natured....I took couple of days off earlier this year and he finally got a taste of all that I do since he gets to cover my duties while I'm gone. :) These are my first 2 real vacations since I started working for him in January!

Jill in CO

So this is great for both of you ..... for you to be able to spend time at WDW and for him to see what a great employee he has. ;)

Ahh, Italy! Where in Italy?

We just drive to the sea. This city is called Lignano and we used to vacation there every year for two weeks when we were kids. We hated it with a passion. :rotfl2: (long story)
Now that we have rediscovered it and just go there to chill and eat, it has become quite a nice place again. ;)

Hi Karin, count me well and truly in :thumbsup2

I am so happy you decided to join us here as well. :goodvibes

I am SO in, I think I remember reading your last trip report and loving it!! I would love a mini Italy TR in this too!:thumbsup2 oh please remember, the more pictures, the better, we loooove pictures!!!

Thanks for reading my last trip report and deciding to come back to read some more. :goodvibes
I will definitely do a mini Italy TR with lots of pics - it should be easier with the next BIG trip still a while away. ;)

Oh WOW !!12 trips to Italy!!! Growing up in England visiting Italy etc was not the hugs deal it is from the US !! I think I have visited all the major Eurean Countries although some were just drive thrus !!!:thumbsup2

You have to let me know how the Special Needs kids teaching goes :goodvibesIs German a lot different form Austrian , silly me thought they were the same :confused3
Any way I am all eyes and ears to find out about your travels !!:banana::banana:

You are so right, Rosie, being here in Europe it makes it easy to just "pop over" to the neighbours. Like you, we travelled most of Europe while we were kids and it was always fun and interesting to learn about the different cultures and customs.

Our Special Needs kids are just VERY slow learners, so once they are diagnosed they have the right to a "second teacher" in the classroom for most lessons. I have done this a few times before, but have never had SO many lessons in one class. ;)
Well, Austrians speak German, Rosie, but it is like the British and US English. Same language, sometimes pretty different. ;)

I couldn't find the link!!! but I am here now!!! :cool1:

So sorry, Ann! I posted the link on some of my other threads, but completely forgot to put it in my signature. :rotfl2:
Gonna do that right now! :thumbsup2

Sounds like a hectic return! But at least you have a couple more short trips to break up the busy work you both have. Sorry it won't be to Paris... but your Italy trips always sound nice! :thumbsup2

It was kind of a harsh awakening getting back to the real world. It actually started with arriving at Frankfurt. The airport personal (part of it, can't remember who) were on strike the day before we arrived and there were emergency beds all over the place. Kind of freaky.
I would have loved to go to Paris, but there was NO way I was paying those prices and in the end I am ending up with two vacations instead of one for less the money, so I guess I am coming out ahead. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter