• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If this very second, you coud be eating some Candy

Almost certainly something in the gummy family - I currently have some Spicy Mangos in my desk, which are not from the US. I got them in a Yum box and they are delicious! I'll also take Skittles or maybe Starburst. I tend to lean that way moreso than chocolate, though I saw the Werthers Green Apple Caramels were with the Halloween candy yesterday. Those are great, plus I've gotta get my annual bag of candy corn here soon.

we tried Yum boxes for a bit. I like the chocolate truffles with strawberry pop rocks inside. The pineapple sour rings were good, too.

I picked up a bag of candy corn back at the end of August. It didn't feel quite late enough in the year to eat it so I hid it. I'm really in the mood for that candy corn now, but I can't remember where I stashed it.

Joseph Schmidt Confections half-egg shaped truffles. Hershey bought them (put it under its "Artisan Confections" brand but then closed shop. I did talk to an employee who claimed that Hershey's purchase actually kept them running a few years longer than they would have otherwise lasted, but that's neither here nor there. They also bought Scharffen Berger Chocolate and closed down the Berkeley factory.

But many I miss them.

c6bcce9b3f83f65c3f5b45c2536deec0.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter