If there are no AP discounts for Oct by now, will there be?

disneyjenca

Earning My Ears
I've been religiously checking the AP site and calling the hotel reservations line every few days, checking for AP rates in October. So far, nothing. If they aren't out yet, is it likely that there won't be any? Or could they still appear in late September/early October?

Thanks!
- jen

Thank you for posting the very question that has been on my mind.

I have been anxiously checking the AP site for "special offers" for October. I have become somewhat disheartened, thinking that they may not post October's specials until mid-November. If anyone has previous experience as to when DL posts the following month's "special offers" it would be great to share with us. Please. :earboy2:

I'm still holding out hope that they will release the rooms being held for the various conventions/conferences, etc. Maybe there'll be something soon??? :listen:

They have released at least some of the rooms -- I wasn't able to find anything open from Oct 16-19th before, but there are free rooms now. Not cheap, though. :)

I called again today. You could tell the way the CM answered me that they are getting a lot of questions about this. The CM I talked to said that Oct is a huge convention month for them. Most of the dates Ichecked in Oct were already sold out at all hotels. The one plus about conventions is that closer tothe dates they release unsold rooms. I am keeping my fingers crossed for that.

Where do you check for AP rates? I know on the dland website it usually says to call for availability. I also check mousesavers. Anywhere else I should check?

Also does anyone know if there are ever AP rates in March? Or is that month just too busy?

We're new to CA and Ap's thanks for the help!

I think good AP rates are now & February. When I called in July, they had AP rates for Sept, Oct, & Nov -- Since only a certain number of rooms are allotted for AP rates they may be sold out of those rooms - they would become available when people canceled their reservations, but that is purely by chance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter