If parking at the hotel during stay...

WINTER

DIS Veteran
you don't have to pay to park in the parks if you drive, correct?? Also, if we just want to ride the skyliner, is there a place to get on if you aren't staying on the skyliner route?
Thanks!

Yes and Yes.

If you are staying at a Disney resort property - that pays your parking at the parks, too.

As for Skyliner - you can get on at a park entrance. I rode it from Hollywood Studios to Epcot one day - just for the ride.

you don't have to pay to park in the parks if you drive, correct?? Also, if we just want to ride the skyliner, is there a place to get on if you aren't staying on the skyliner route?
Thanks!
It is a little more involved. You don't have to pay to park at MK, Epcot, HS, and AK if you are are staying at a Disney resort since you are paying an overnight parking fee.

There are Disney Skyliner stations, Epcot International Gatway (near Beach Club resort) and at DHS as @kwdw mentioned above. There are also Skyliner stations at the Rivera, CBR, AOA(currently closed), and POP share a Skyliner station. All of these can be reached by taking a bus from Disney Springs which offers free parking.

Dave

Probably the easiest would be to park at HS and board there. Any other place would require bus ride(s) or a restaurant reservation at one of the skyline resorts.

We usually rely on disney transportation but in if we drive, how does it work to drive to the parks? Will the resorts give us a parking pass that we show when enterinig the parks?

We usually rely on disney transportation but in if we drive, how does it work to drive to the parks? Will the resorts give us a parking pass that we show when enterinig the parks?
They would scan your MagicBand at the parking toll plaza to verify that you are a Disney Resort guest and entitled to free parking.

does this also apply to the hotels on Hotel Plaza Blvd. ? We don’t get magic bands, but our package was paid through Disney and we have to pay for parking at the resort.

does this also apply to the hotels on Hotel Plaza Blvd. ? We don’t get magic bands, but our package was paid through Disney and we have to pay for parking at the resort.

No - any of the partner hotels that are not onsite do not get free parking at the parks, paying a resort parking fee at an offsite hotel doesn't put money in Disney's pocket, it goes to the hotel you're staying at.

I know the Swan & Dolphin get free Theme park parking with out having MagicBands but they are considered on-site so no the Hotels in the Good Neighbor group don't qualify for this benefit.

Dave

I know the Swan & Dolphin get free Theme park parking with out having MagicBands but they are considered on-site so no the Hotels in the Good Neighbor group don't qualify for this benefit.

Dave

Is there something I show to get the free parking? I have Magic Bands, but I don’t know if that matters with the Dolphin.

Your room key card by default for the Swan & Dolphin. They can also scan your MB if you have your resort reservation linked in MDE.

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter