• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If money were no object, what would be your *ultimate* WDW vacation?

tutter

Earning My Ears
Friends of ours just won the NYS Lottery. :eek: They chose a lump sum of something like 3 million dollars. Their plans are to get her husband into a rehabilitative program (he's in a wheelchair after having a stroke a few years ago), go to WDW, and pay for their 2 kids college educations.

What would your dream vacation be?

So jealous...

Jill

the address would be:
Walt Disney World ;)
tinkrbells

"...when you wish upon a star"
'97 Offsite
'98 Offsite (never again)
Feb '99 WL
Jan 2000 ASMu & DxL
Feb 2001 WL Villas
Jan 2002 BW Villas

Tell them Congratulations!!!!!!

I would stay at Disney for about 3-4 weeks.
Have every thing paid for and never have to worry about running out of time. I also think I would try to reserve the whole Castle for breakfast for those three weeks and only let people on this site have reservations.

If I win, after Tallahasse, Orlando Here I come! I would stay 1 week in each Hotel! Except the All Stars and Coronado. I already stayed at those. I would also donate Money to Make A Wish and other charities for kids. THAN I would buy my House by the Beach!! I wonder: How many weeks would that be? :D :D

Best Disney vacation is tough becuase they are all good.
1)I would take my entire family (yes even the inlaws) to WDW.
2)Fly 1st class or charter a jet
3)We would stay at only the deluxe hotels where as everyone else would stay at a moderate. (I'mm paying after all)
4)Hire a CM to take the kids on their own adventure through the parks
5)EAT!!! :) :)

Hmmm. My dream vacation (we're really talking money no object here) would probably be...

One month at the Beach Club Concierge so I could walk to Epcot any time I wanted. I would also rent out an entire section of CBR for poor and disadvantaged families that have never had an opportunity to go to Disneyland or DisneyWorld and give them all a week's Unlimited vacation package.

I'd also rent out MK for an evening, hiring some big name band for a charity bash to raise tons of money for environmental, chil dren's and medical causes.

I'd try to combine the resources of Disney and the Carter Center to develop an institute where diplomatic efforts for peaceful compromise and reconciliation between nations could truly be reached.

Then I'd just want a few hour s for just me and Mickey (and Pluto) to ride the rides together.

SC

I'd start at Disneyland (I'm in California) for a few days, then jet to Disneyland Paris for a week, then to Tokyo Disney for another week, then cap it all off with a month at WDW and the 7-Day Disney cruise.

Mandie ºoº

I would take the whole family and spend about 2 weeks at the Polynesian, and then a week on the cruise.

1977 Cont
1982 Golf Resort
1986 Poly
1995 Poly Honeymoon
1998 DxL
2000 DxL & Wonder Cruise
Next Trip-July 2002 Pop Century & Wonder Cruise!

I would stay at a suite at the Grand Floridian. Let the gf go to the spa one day while I play some golf. Do one park a day, eat wherever struck our fancy. Maybe have a nice dinner at Fulton's Crab House..or..gasp..Victoria and Alberts!! :eek:
(at GF) Do some relaxing..a massage sounds good. :D

TSI_Fan
cliplove.gif

I miss my Christi-bear. :(

Mine would be 3 weeks at WDW, split between the Yacht & Beach Club, WL, and the Poly.

I buy NYS lottery tickets every week, with the same numbers. This is really something to dream about !!!

;) :) :rolleyes:

Claudia K

According to Disney, it would take 61 years to stay in every Disney Resort Hotel room....

I would take them up on that challenge!

But seriously, I would take a 5 weeks and spend 1 week in each of the Deluxe Hotels.

Wilderness Lodge May '01 (can't WAIT!!!)

sorc.gif

I'd have our family stay at the Grand Floridian for at least a month, all expenses paid, eat whereever we want to, spend as much time in each park as we want to...not worry about the money...*sigh* :)

Taking every single person I love to WDW, even if it meant buying out an entire WDW resort in order to do so. Oh, the fun we'd have!

I would take my entire family-including aunts, uncles, cousins, and their children to WDW for a holiday season. It has been a number of years since we have all gotten together at Christmas. We would also have a catered Christmas meal.

Iwould go for 2 weeks instead of one. I would try a deluxe resort instead of the moderate we have stayed at the last 2 times. I think I would like the Boardwalk Villas. Since I was staying 2 weeks I would hit Universal Studios. I would Go to Cirque Solie (sp?) I could not justify spending another 70 bucks per person for it last time when there was so much other stuff to do.

One week at each deluxe resort! Okay, maybe two weeks at the Floridian. ... and then a 7 day cruise after. :D

2002 Beach Club/Wonder Cruise
2000 CBR/Magic Cruise
1997 Dixie Landings
1995 Disneyland CA
1992 1990 1980 Fort Wilderness
1987 1984 1974 Off Site

I would begin by staying 2 nights at each moderate resort, then move on to the deluxe resorts where I would spend a week at each. I would visit all four parks at my own leisure. Take every tour WDW offers. Do every dinner show and visit each of the restaurants in WDW ordering whatever I want from the menu. I would spend a day at each water park. Visit DD and buy as many Mickey t-shirts and WDW collectibles as I could find. Finally I would conclude my dream vacation by boarding the Disney cruise ship.

If I had that kind of money I'd treat everyone who replied to this post to 1 week at a deluxe hotel in D.W. What fun.

jvw

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter