• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If I was a rich girl nanananananananaaaa

MosMom

<font color=deeppink>Damn you, you wretched clown!
See I'd have all the money in the world and I'd go to Disney Wooooorld.

I keep singing it that way and now can't get it out of my head. :rotfl:

Do I know that song?:confused3 I read the title and started humming a Hall & Oates song that isn't anywhere near that title, but kinda is.:scratchin

New Gwen Stefani song. I like it. It is catchy.

LOL! I was putting it to the tune of the one from Fiddler on the Roof. The phrasing on the second line was a little off, but I made it work!

I thought it was a remake of a Lady Saw song...kinda got slammed by Entertainment Weekly a couple months ago as a take off as a Fiddler On The Roof song. (Okay, I admit it, a much hipper friend on LJ made this observation long ago.) I've only heard the GS song on Pepsi commercials, but it is catchy.

disneymom3 said:
LOL! I was putting it to the tune of the one from Fiddler on the Roof. The phrasing on the second line was a little off, but I made it work!

Well, you'd be right putting it to that tune. Gwen samples the music from that song. Essentially, she changes the words to the "Fiddler on the Roof" song, but keeps the music. Much like others have said, Ms. Stefani's is a catchy tune.

RyMickey

RyMickey said:
Well, you'd be right putting it to that tune. Gwen samples the music from that song. Essentially, she changes the words to the "Fiddler on the Roof" song, but keeps the music. Much like others have said, Ms. Stefani's is a catchy tune.

RyMickey

OH! Well, yay for me--I don't feel so out of touch now! :cool1:

oh great...lol...now that song is gonna be stuck in my head all day :earboy2:

Ugh, I really get tired of hearing that song on the radio ALL OF THE TIME!

disneymom3 said:

:blush:
I did that, too!!

rubyslipperlover said:
yes, that's what it's called. and I HATE it!

Don't be shy. Let us know how you really feel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter